White wolf

~Veronica's pov

I sprinted into the woods outside of the castle I had been held hostage in. Tears stained my face and it only pushed me to run faster away from all the problems.

I heard numerous people shouting for me but it didn't make me stop.  I could sense then catching up to me so I decided to shift into my wolf to get as far away as possible.

Not long after I was on all Fours and my white fur bush in the wind and I got a taste of freedom. My wolf has been wanting me to shift for a while now since we got hear but I was being constantly watched I never got the chance.

My wolf ran like no other. Her speed was almost unbeatable. I wasn't one of the best fighters in my pack for nothing. Dodging trees and jumping over logs in the ground we managed to gain a good distance from the people chasing us.

We had been running for a good hour now and I was starting to get tired. Coming up to a large Oak tree, I sat down at its base and rested my head in between my paws enjoying the sense of freedom.

~bens pov

I watched how these so-called friends spoke to my mate In such disrespect. It made my wolf growl in anger.

After they had finished what they said I saw my poor mates face full of tears. I wanted to go up to her and make her better but before I got the chance she ran of into the woods still crying

I along with the guards shouted her countless times but to no luck she didn't come back. Only running deeper into the forest.

Anger built up in me and I clenched my fists at the thought of these stupid girls upsetting my mate for her to run away. I tried to calm down but I knew it wasn't going to happen.

I stormed up to the girls and was almost tempted to kill them there on the spot in front of everyone who just witnessed what happens.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT" I yelled from the top of my voice raging with power and authority

"Are any of you aware of what the consequences are for talking to a princess like that? A member of the royal family" I raise one eyebrow at them as I saw all of their faces drop

"N-no your h-highn-ness" one of them finally spoke up to me.

"Well let me tell you.  I have all the right to send you to the dungeons and even sentence you all to death. Your actions are seen as an insult to the royal family"

As soon as I said that all of them started to panic.

"We are very sorry for saying that to your mate you highness" one of them spoke confidently.

I heard whispers in the Crowd of people who were shocked at the disrespect shown to their princess

"Sorry isn't good enough" one person shouted only to be agreed with many others.

Many people in the crowd yelled for them to be sent to the prisons as punishment and I did just that. With on single gesture of my hand they were all taken away out of my sight.

With one problem out the way, I was lead back to another of my runaway mate. I don't blame her though. She is upset right now and it was my job to find her

I run into the forest in the same direction she went in and followed her scent. I could tell she is quite far ahead to I shifted into my pure black wolf and followed the delightful scent of my mate.

———————

A while later her sent was much stronger so I could tell she was close. I kept on sniffing the air until my
Eyes came across a white wolf sleeping under a large  Oaktree. I instantly knew it was her not only by her sent but also that only my mate could be a white wolf   

I walked up to her wolf's sleeping figure and sat down next to her. I nudged the side of her head with my nose only to hear a small growl come from her.

Awww her wolf if just so cute

I buried my wolf nose into her wolfs neck and settled down next to her knowing she is now safe with me

For a female wolf she was quite big but that was to be expected with her statues in the wolf words. I snuggled into her more and I slowly started to drift off to sleep along with her still in our wolf forms

Sleep came over me and soon I too was fast asleep alongside with my mate.

————————————

Sorry for not updating in a while.
I should hopefully be back to regular chapters again 💜💜

Also thank you for over 300 reads that just crazy x