Karaoke!

( I got multiple votes for #2 so hear it is! Also this is going to be really long with short commentary because I'm doing both classes!)

Class 1-A and 1-B's students' and homeroom teachers are at a karaoke/bowling place for a fieldtrip. The reason being that all of 1-A convinced Nezu to let them. Anyhow, the students are enjoying themselves with either playing against friends, or thinking about what songs their going to sing. About an hour or so in the class presidents call the classes to the karaoke machine to start singing.

Aoyama went first.

Monama went to say something but Kendo neck chopped him before he could. Anyways, after he strutted off Mina went next.

Let's just say everyone was pumped up, meanwhile Monama was upset that he couldn't 'roast' someone yet. Yosetsu from 1-B went next. (Ignore the girl vocals!)

The classes were cheering for another so they sent up Sen, also from class 1-B.

The hype went a bit down but overall they were surprised by the voice. The excitement ended pretty soon when the shoved Tsu onto the 'stage'.

Besides the occasional 'ribbit' or 'kero' they were rather surprised by her voice. Monama was still salty. Iida went next. (Ignore princy/roman!)

To say they were shocked was a understatement, but once they got back up and running Togaru went up.

They were impressed but nudged Shihai to the front.

At first they were confused on the song choice, but later it made since. When he was done he left through the shadows, and using the same ones to push Uraraka to the front.

Everyone was awing at her performance while she blushed. Once off the stage she pushed Ojiro in her place.