3

A/n:.........I've been procrastinating..... on TikTok and went to a wedding so I didn't have inspiration to finish this chapter but I'm backkk.

During the investigation I have found that there were no people that devoured by the demons, and according to my senses the blood I can currently smell is fake.

"hmm... I think the old man spilled the fake blood around so that it seemed like another demon had already took over this house...smart" I whispered to myself.

"I guess there is nothing for me to investigate here... i'll take my leave then.."

I started walking out of the house and then felt a really dark aura near the forest.

"The heck is this aura... OH NO TANJIRO! NEZUKO!" I spoke loudly and started running again.

"I literally can run a marathon.. ARGH enough of that! People need my help!"

I slowed down to put my katana into the saya and concentrated on my breathing.

"geez how was father able to do this...ok lets see uhhh maybe..."

I closed my eyes and deeply started focusing on wind breeze and the surroundings around me. Then suddenly a strong wind started blowing around me. Opening my eyes from not knowing what is happening. Eyes widened as I saw myself floating in the sky. Soon starting to panic I started falling.

"EHHHHHH?!?!?!?!" Yelling as i almost saw the ground.

Almost hitting the ground someone had caught me from falling without dying.

"Ano.... Y/n-San are you ok?" Tanjiro had said blushing lightly while I was in his arms.

Shaking in fear I looked at Tanjiro with a shocked expression...

"How did I end up over here... I was just right outside of the forest..."

"When I looked up I only saw you falling from the sky... speaking of falling from the sky.. what were you doing in the sky?"

"hehehehehe.............." I tried to fake laugh it out but Tanjiro gave me stares of confusion.

"Well?"

"Uhhh... so what did you do the whole time I was gone???"

"Are you trying to change the subject on me???" Tanjiro said.

Then I saw a basket on his back.

"What's that?" I asked while pointing at it. Then the basket started shaking causing me to shiver.

"...Tanjiro... what's in there..?"

Tanjiro gave a questioning look and then realized.

"Oh! Nezuko is in there"

I nodded and started walking towards our destination. Tanjiro was shocked and quickly realized that I was almost out of his sight, and he began running towards me.

'is nezuko ok in there?" I thought giving a concerned and blank face.

After a few hours of walking we finally got to a temple and both Tanjiro and I immediately smelled blood. He took the lead and ran into the building.

"WAI-!" I tried to stop him but he had already slammed the door open.

A demon was sitting on the floor eating a human. Sensing fear coming from Tanjiro I quickly ran next to him.

"Slowly walk outside.." I whispered holding my katana, then the demon turned his head towards the door without his body moving with it. Feeling shivers go throughout my body.