4

After getting to Urokodaki san's place, Tanjiro and him immediately started training.

"Urokodaki San are you taking him to the mountain already?"

"Yes child"

I was sitting on the floor watching and taking care of Nezuko. She hasn't woken up since the fight.

"I might as well get some sleep too, I'm so exhausted" I yawned and lied on a separate futon next to Nezuko.

After a few hours later, I heard loud panting from the front door causing my eyes to quickly open, and get up.

"Hey.. is everyone ok...?" Saying slowly while yawning. Then all of the sudden I felt someone's hands grab me by my leg causing me to shriek.

"EEEEEEEKK!"

Facing my face to the ground, I saw an almost passed out Tanjiro.

"O-oi! Are you ok?!" Reaching my hand out to help Tanjiro, he grabbed my hand as I pulled him up and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Walking him to the table, I slowly bend down on my knees for Tanjiro to sit down.

"Stay here, I'll get you some food."

"Arigato..." Tanjiro said weakly.

Quickly grabbing chopsticks and a bowl, scooping rice into the bowl. Setting it down on the table, then rushing to get p;ate that had meat on it and quickly sweating it down too.

"Here eat this I'll be back. When Urokodaki-San gets back, tell him I just went for a walk."

"Ok thank you y/n"

I smiled brightly with soft eyes.

"Your welcome then... I'll go now" I said walking outta the house.

As I was walking to find to the big boulder, I have heard a faint voice.

"Do you think she'll come back...?" Said a high pitched voice, and then followed by a deep voice.

"Yup... at least I hope so.."

My legs started to move on their own as I remembered who those voices belonged to.

"Makomo! Sabito!" Yelling out their name while running towards them, waving my hands in the air.

"Y/n!" "Y/n-San!" Grabbing makomo's hands and cheerfully jumping.

"Woah your excited to see us" Sabito said with his masked removed showing his lavender eyes.

"Yea it's been so long since I last seen you both!" I smiled.

After a few minutes we sat down on the top of the huge boulder and started chatting about events that had recently happened. I brought up that there is a new student in training where Urokodaki-San lives. Then sabito questions me about Tanjiro.

"So this is why I've been hearing voices."

"And because of that. Sabito I have a favor I need to ask you."

"Whatever it is I'll probably do it" he smiled.

"Can you and makomo train Tanjiro while I'm away?"

"...what do you mean away...?" Makomo questioned giving a concerned look.

I started feeling sweat drops forming on my face and started whistling trying not to not be suspicious. Makomo leaned closer to my face making a glaring face causing me to lean back.

"Geeee....." Makomo started to glare even more causing me to put up both my hands and slowly wave them.

"It's nothing! I swear!"

"If you get yourself killed y/n I'm gonna kill you when you become a ghost." She said then puffed her cheeks.

I smiled and used one of my hand to pinch her cheek.

"Stop being so cute!" I giggled and looked at sabito seriously.

He nodded and understood the situation I was gonna have soon.

"Well I'll see you guys soon I have to get going..." I said jumping off the rock.

"Already you just got here though..." makomo said sadly, sabito comforted her by patting her head.

"Y/n will be back in a few days." He said.

"Yea that's right I just have to run some errands and see people."

Makomo smiled and nodded. We all hugged before I departure. Makomo then let out a sniffle, sabito letting go of the hug, and makomo hugging even tighter.

(Idk if this works when their ghosts but like just role with it :P)

"Makomo." Sabito called out and she let go understanding that I had to go now.

"It's okay kiddo I'll be back I promise!" I gave her a big smile causing her to smile too. She nodded as I turned around and started walking the opposite direction as them, and headed to where 11 people stayed at.

Time skip

A few days later I got to my destination and saw the gate.

"Ahhh I'm finally here!"

Then I hear a crow yell.

"Attention attention! Y/n has entered!! Caw! I repeat Y/n has entered!"

I heard many footsteps rushing to my way. Sweat drops started forming as to know what was happening.

"YYY/NNNN!!!!!!!" Someone yelled as I recognized the cheery high pitched voice.

"AHH MITSURI-SENPAAIIIII!!" I yelled and ran towards her and hugged her.

I saw everyone walk out of the building and greeted me.

"Hello everyone!" I smiled cheerfully as rengoku-san yelled.

"Welcome back y/n it's been forever!" He said with his contagious smile.

"Be quiet you dingus!" Sanemi-senpai said.

"Nehhh sanemi-senpai you're always so rude to everyone. Be happy for once!"

"I am happy Boke!!!" He snapped at me as I chuckled lightly from the yelling but quickly settled down.

"How is everyone?" I asked as they answered with an 'ok' or 'good'.

Giyuu came out of no where and rushed to me and started rambling about how I wasn't allowed to do the final selection, and once everyone heard the 2 words 'final selection' they also started to panic.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR GOING TO ATTEND THE FINAL SELECTION?!"

"YOU KNOW THATS DANGEROUS!!"

"OUT IN THE FOREST FOR SEVEN DAYS WHILE THERES DEMONS EVERYWHERE!!??"

"OH HELL NO YOU AIN'T GOING!!"

"G-guys please calm down it's only for a few days it's not like I'm weak and will die..."

"We just want you to be safe y/n" rengoku said

"Senpai I'm assuring you that I'm super confidence in my skills." I smiled at rengoku while sanemi and Giyu were both disagreeing and trying to get my attention by yelling.