8

"Tanjiro!" I yelled as I ran into the house.

"What's up?" He said.

"Did nezuko and Kentaro make it back here ok?!"

"Yes they did. Did you also smell that..." he asked quietly.

"Yes it was Muzan." Giving Tanjiro a stern look.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" He shouted.

"Yes I'm fine... it's just... he's asked me to become a demon and work for him... and I don't want to." I have Tanjiro a sad look making eye contact with him. Making him slightly blush and quickly comforting me to hide his blush.

"Promise me this. Promise me you won't get into any harm without me being by your side."

I wrapped my arms around Tanjiro and replied.

"That's gonna be hard when we're both demon slayers-"

"I know just make sure nothing happens to you. I promise to protect you..."

"Thank you Tanjiro." I smiled and rested my head on his neck and shoulder.

"....uh...." someone said causing both of us to flinch out of our hug.

"OMG KENTARO YOU SCARED ME!" I shouted while he was next to nezuko.

"I'm sorry"

"No it's okay. Hey are you hungry?"

"Yes!" He said as I smiled and walked to him and put my hand on his back to lead him to the kitchen. Leaving nezuko and Tanjiro in the room.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked.

"Omelette!" He squealed.

"Ok sit down and I'll make your omelette!"

"Ok y/n!" I heard a deep voice.

"Yes Urokodaki-san?"

"Can you come here for a second!" He yelled.

"Ok just a moment! Tanjiro!" I called out.

Tanjiro walked into the kitchen with a questioning face.

"Can you watch the omelette while I help urokodaki-san with something?"

"Yea sure!" He smiled brightly as I gave him a smile back and left the kitchen.

"Y/n!"

"I'm coming!"

I turned to the corner to see urokodaki-san and a tiny shiba inu looking at something in the distance from the window.

"Whats happening?"

"Look." He said calmly pointing at what he is looking at.

There it was. Demons were starting to hoard from the lake.

"Was it him that summoned them here?"

"....I'm very sorry...."

"No child no need to apologize. Can you and Tanjiro please take care of them?"

"Yes sir!" I saluted him and ran out of the room.

"TANJIRO!"

"WHATS HAPPENING NOW?!"

"GET YOUR KATANA!" I poked my head into the kitchen seeing Kentaro eating. I ran to him and grabbed his each side of his cheeks with my hands.

"Kentaro. Eat quickly. And run to the back room where there is a man wearing a mask ok? He will keep you safe. Tanjiro and I have to take care of something really quick and DONT. LEAVE THIS HOUSE OKAY?!" I demanded him as he nodded his head.

"Nezuko! Let's go!" Tanjiro yelled.

Once the siblings have left the house I ran to the door and took one last glance at Kentaro again and he looked at me.

"Don't leave this house." I reminded him once again and he nodded as I shut the door and using something to block and lock the door.

I ran towards the siblings as Tanjiro and I unsheathed our katanas. As for nezuko her eyes got more serious and her nails sharper than usual. She made the first attack by sprinting to the demons and powerfully kicking and slicing the demons.

Tanjiro has jumped up to a tree and jumped off while saying. "Mizu no Kokyū! Ni no kata: Mizu guruma!" While he was in the air he made his body moved front causing him to go in circles while there were water forming on his katana. Making a cycle motion with the water and killing 7 demons.

As I was ready to attack I felt something grab both my arms making my eyes widened causing me to drop my katana. I looked to both my sides seeing two disgustingly kinda muscular demons. I cringed at my sight and used my legs to flip upside down as the demons still had a grip on me and kicked both their heads off they left go and I flipped and landed on my feet.

"Aish... now my arms are dirty..." I faked a barf and picking up and sheathing my katana.

"You okay?" Tanjiro shouted.

"Yea just got dirty" I rolled my eyes and turned around the punch the demon in the face and it fell back.

Another demon tried to crawl quickly to bite my leg but I raised it before it could have a chance to bite me and stomped on its head. Crushing noises were heard as I gave a cold blank look.

"Geez these demons don't know when to stop don't they?" I said cracking my neck left side to right. The demons looked at me in fear as I smirked.

I took a few steps forwards as Tanjiro stared at my movements.

The demons took steps back from the aura coming off from me.

"SHES CRAZY!" One of the demons yelled.

"SHE JUST KILLED THEM WITH HER HANDS AND LEGS!" Another one said in fear.

"Now which one of you will deliver my message to Muzan or everyone here will perish in extreme pain." I smirked slightly looking down and part of my bangs covering my face.

None of the demons participated all looking at each other and telling one another to do it.

"If you don't choose soon then prepare to die." I said coldly while unsheathing my katana and had it in front of my face and making it sideways to show the reflection of the demons. They all flinched from their frozen positions and yelped.

I dropped the cold expression and aura and shrugged.

"You gues are like scared ugly babies!" I snorted.

"Y/n I think you frightened them enough already... look at their ugly scary faces..."

"ITS IMPOSSIBLE I KNEW THAT GIRL WITH THE BAMBOO THING WAS A DEMON!" One of them yelled.

"And so what if she is a demon huh?! You got a problem with it?!" I snapped my attitude at that demon.

"ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A DEMON TO WORK WITH HUMANS!!" They yelled again.

"you do know there are good demons in this world. Not all of them are ugly, crusty and wrinkly looking like all of you" I glared as some of the demons got offended and charged at me.

"Kaze no Kokyū..."