Chapter 1

Ian's POV

Anthony and I made it just in time being greeted by- ''Hey Anthony!'' our 'friend' Nathan exclaimed hugging him.

Okay, Nathan is a nice guy and all but something about him just doesn't rub me the right way. Does that make sense?

''Anyway, I was wondering if you two wanna hang out later?'' Nathan smiles. ''Yeah! Sounds awesome, I'll be there'' Anthony beams. ''I can't, I have to study and what not. You two have fun though.'' I fake a smile and turn around to walk off to class. 

The Next Day

I begin to wash my hands and walk out of the bathroom so I don't miss too much of class. ''Ian!'' I blinked in confusion. Everyone is in class who could- before I could finish my thought someone grabbed my hand and pulled me around the corner. ''What the fu-'' ''Shh! Ian it's just me.'' my confusion suddenly disappears a little. ''Anthony?! What the hell are you doing? I haven't seen you all day and-'' ''Ian I really need to talk to you, in private.'' ''Nobody is here, this is pretty much private'' He ignores my statement and pulls me into the nearest Janitors closet and locks us in there. ''What is so important? I have to get back to class!'' Anthony stares at my blankly for a minute. ''I need to tell you this. Right now, I don't trust anyone else'' I roll my eyes a little ''What about Nathan?'' I ask annoyingly ''He's the problem.''

I kept quiet and let him explain

''Yesterday when I hung out with him, we played video games and such. We ended up talking about colleges and our futures.'' He sighed for a second ''I'm not even going to lie to you, we kissed. A lot and one thing led to another and..let's just say I ended up spending the night'' ''Wait..wait..You slept together?!'' I quietly exclaimed.

I just stared in disbelief, I already knew Anthony was gay. He told me back when we were Freshmans but Nathan too? Anger and sadness rushed through me and I have no idea why.

''Shut up! I don't want to whole god damn school to find out.'' He whisper-yells. ''I'm sorry, I'm just shocked okay.'' he looked away and then stared me right in the eyes ''Ian. You're the only one that knows. Promise to me you won't let it get out.'' I smiled weakly ''I promise.''

{The Bell Rings}

''Ian, how about we hang out at the park after school so I can explain it more and we can spend sometime together. Just like we used to, like best friends.'' A smile formed on my face. ''Count me in.'' After that we both snuck out of the closet and went our seperate ways.