Chapter 2

Ian's POV

School seemed to just take it's time I have never been so happy for that finale bell to ring. I rushed to my locker, grabbed my stuff and headed out of the school. I was excited, me and Anthony hardly ever get to hang out without any of our friends dragging along. While I was walking to our usual park I couldn't keep this morning out of my head. I couldn't believe what he had told me. I never even kiss on the first date let alone have sex. Something else was bothering me a lot though, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Before I knew it I was at the park and I quickly sat on a bench nearby. I figured I was kind of early considering I basically ran here.

A lot of stuff was going through my head, stuff I probably shouldn't be worried about. Has Anthony ever even been with a guy? I don't know why I care it's just weird.

I was interupted by a familiar boy sitting next to me on the small bench

''Sorry if I kept you waiting'' ''You didn't, I was early.'' he smiled at me ''So..are you and Nate like a thing now?'' He looked down at his hands. ''He asked me but I haven't said anything yet.'' ''Why? You seem like you really are into him.'' He smirked a bit ''Nathan is really sweet and a great kisser-'' he chuckled through his sentence

''But I don't like him in that way.'' I was silent for a second ''Well you liked him enough to have sex didn't you?'' I said it slightly ruder than I meant ''I'm not here to argue with you, the only reason I didn't reply is because I like someone else.'' I just glared at him ''Who?'' he sighed under his breath ''I can't tell you'' I got slightly annoyed ''Why not? You tell me everything else.'' ''I just can't! Okay? If you're really my friend you would respect that'' I could tell he was annoyed aswell by his voice ''So now I'm not a real friend?'' ''I didn't say that! It doesn't matter anyway, he's straight.'' my anger changed to pity within seconds ''I'm sorry, I know what it's like.'' ''No you don't, you like girls. You have no Idea what it's like to be in love with someone you have no chances with.'' I sighed. ''Actually I do know what it's like okay?'' he sighed quietly ''Can we just talk about something else?''

Anthony and I talked for what seemed like hours. (Probably was)

''We have to hang out alone more often'' I smirked a bit ''You know what I meant.'' we both laugh a little ''It's getting late, I'm gonna get home'' He smiled at me again before walking off.

I stayed there, and kind of let my thoughts take over what was left of my mind this evening.

Who was he talking about?

It could be any guy in this school almost.

He refuses to tell me.

Could he maybe..No that's stupid and ridiculous.

I should probably get home now.

Is it okay so far? Idek.