4

Jimin

I slept for a few hours a knock had woke me up.

"Jimin? You up?"

"W-who is it?"

"Its Taetae" I slowly get up and open the door.

"What's the matter Taetae?" My baby voice evident, and I was still wearing a onesie.

"Jungkookie. Jiminie I think he found out..about me"

Both me and Taehyung had struggles in our past. Taehyung had told me first about his little space, then I told him about me.

He was the first person I told besides my mom and dad, though they died a few months ago in a car accident.

"What do you mean you think he found out?"

"I w-was pla-playing a-and he came in a-and then he q-quickly shut the-the door"

"Well if it makes you feel better Yoongi found out about me"

"He did!"

"Mhm. He also said he'd be my caregiver!"

"You have daddy?!"

"Sh! No no..he just a helper.." I said frowning.

"Jiminie"

"Maybe Kookie didnt mean to come in on you and hes just shocked maybe you should talk to him?"

"Hm, maybe." I pushed Taehyung out the door and closed it. I took this time to pick up the room.

~~~~
Yoongi

I had read over some little space articles anything that could help me with Jimin.

I realize it's been about 2 to 3 hours since I left Jimin, I hurry upstairs and accidentally run into Taehyung on the way.

"Hyung.." he drags on the word.

"Taehyung"

"You better be nice." He walks away swiftly.

"What the fuck" I say to myself. I continue my way up to mine and Jimins room. I slowly open the door, and I'm pulled in.

"Hyungie!" A little Jimin jumps in my arms. "I missed you soooooooo much!"

"I was just downstairs" I chuckle.

"I cant miss you" he pouts.

"Did I say that?"

"N-no" I rub his back and sit him on his bed.

"I did a bit of research and learned some stuff.."

"Learned?"

"Mhm. Jiminie should I trust you?"

"Yes!"

"Well we must make some rules to make the extra true"

"No! No rules!"

"Jimin don-"

"No! I dont w-"

"Park Jimin you better keep you mouth close unless you want a punishment" I said sternly. He looked up at me and frowned.

"I sorry..."

I pat his head and grab some paper and markers.

"Ok let's start, no talking back or yelling"

"Mhm. Else I get in trouble"

"That's correct Jiminie. What's the next one?"

"No tantrum?"

"That's a good one Jiminie"

We had finished the rules and I put it on the wall by his bed.

"There now if you break any of these rules you will be punished ok?"

"Ok, I promise" he gave me a hug and my heart fluttered. Maybe it was just because it felt like I'd made someone happy.

I hope I could keep him happy for long enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for the wait and that it's short, but it's a new chapter and I already have a feeling of where this is going.

Bye!