9

Yoongi

"Here it is!"

"Thank you" Wooyoung walked out and I collapsed on the bed.

Jimin would move on that quick? Just drop us and leave.

No Jimins not like that.

"Knock Knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Jimin" I quickly got up and opened the door.

"Jimin..."

"I wanted to make sure you're comfortable."

"Y-yeah I'm comfortable. Thanks"

"Mhm, Wooyoung making dinner so  why dont you come down. You can help him!" Jimin smiled. That beautiful smile I absolutely loved.

"Sure"

He led me to the kitchen.

"Daddy! Yoongi can help you, right?" I saw Wooyoung cringe at the name 'daddy'.

"Of course he can help, I mean if he wants to we dont want to make anyone uncomfortable."

"Oh..sorry.."

"No no it's ok, I wanted to help" Jimin lightened up.

"Go watch some tv, ok?"

"Mhm" Jimin skipped back into the living room.

"So how long have you known Jimin?" I asked Wooyoung.

"Pretty long, though when he went to live with you guys we didnt talk. We both were busy"

"So you knew about his little space?"

"Yeah, why so many questions?"

"Its just you cringed when he called you daddy"

"Why are you bringing this up when you denied him?"

"That's in the past. I just want to know if Jimin is being taken care of"

"Of course he is"

"You sure, cause you sure dont seem to like it when he calls you daddy"

"Why'd you deny him?"

"Because.."

"Because of what? If you truly cared about me you'd tell me" I turned around and saw him. "So why? Why did you deny me?"

"I was afraid..ever since I broke up with Rose shes wanted to torture me. That even means my friends and family. If I told her I was gay, if I was your daddy do you know what she'd do to me? Shes an evil person sometimes and I never wanted to hurt you." I walked back upstairs and went to my room.

~~~~

"Hey.."

"I'm sorry Wooyoung, I dont like starting fights especially with people I just met."

"Ah its fine" he shut the door. "About what happened. Mind telling me the whole story?" I nodded.

"Then he just left" I said catching my breath as I finished the story.

"I can understand why hes hurt though."

"Yeah it makes sense."

"But I do have a question"

"Hm?"

"What do you think of Jimin?"

"Well hes cute, adorable, very sensitive, hes always almost happy and when he is it makes my heart explode because hes jumping for joy everywhere."

"You like him, don't ya?"

"What?"

"Admit it. Say it. You like Jimin"

"I don't think its liking..."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I think I've fallen for him"

"Well then get him, go tell him"

"But, he wont like me back. If he does he wont come back your his caregiver."

"Yoongi, no I'm not. I'm not saying anything because Jimin can tell you, all I'm saying is go get your Jiminie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, I'm back.
I wanted to say thank you for those who have checked out my books it means the world to me. Anyway many updates coming.

How are you guys?
As for me I've gotten sick again.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!