5

Yoongi

I flop around in my bed as I think of what happened last night.

Last Night

"Jimin" I open the door and see him sitting on his phone.

"Yoongi? Do you need something?"

"Big space?"

"Mhm" he nods and continues to look at his phone.

"I guess while your in big space wanna tell me some stuff about little Jimin?"

"Sure. Hes sensitive, very sweet, needs a nap after lunch, needs lots of attention, oh and he needs affection too." Jimin says smiling.

"Some of that just sounds like you"

"He is me, just younger. I thought you did your research?"

"I did, not on a little named Park Jimin though." Jimin laughs.

"Oh well"

~~~~

Jin had called us downstairs for dinner.

"Yoongi, your ex called"

"You have an ex?"

"Yeah..what'd she say?"

"She said she'd be stopping over in a few."

"And you said yes?!"

"She sounds upset Yoongi, be n-"

Ding Dong!

"I'll get it." I say to all of them. I slowly walk over to the door and open it.

"Yoongi!" She yells and hugs me. "Oh I've missed you so much!"

"Get your dirty cheating hands off me" she backs away and pouts.

"You should be nice, like back in highschool"

"I've changed since then"

"I can tell. Turned gay have we?'

"What the fuck! Rose!(I'm sorry for making her the bad guy in this part)

"I'm speaking the truth. Look at you soft hanging out with guys..its pretty obvious. Look at that.." she says looking at Jimin.

"R-rose"

"Jimin...or might I say baby?" I look at him confused. "I see you havent told anyone? Sad times. Sorry to say this but your little Jimin here is a little, a person who acts like a baby!" She yells in his face.

"D-dont listen to her!"

"Hm? Upset? Cry, cry like a baby" Jimin looks at me for hope, knowing that I'm his caregiver and I'm supposed to help him, but I just stand there like a bitch. "Aw! Got a new one huh? Is Yoongi your daddy?" My eyes widen.

"N-no!" I yell.

"W-what?" Jimin looks at me.

"Aw..daddy said no, just like every other person did. I'll be going now, call me Yoongi" I glare at her as she leaves.

"No. I see" Jimin runs upstairs.

"Jimin!" I run after him I go in and see him packing his stuff. "Where are you going?"

"Leaving"

"Where?"

"I dont know, but I know you dont want me. The boys are going to absolutely hate me now."

"Jimin...please dont go"

"You said no Yoongi its fine"

"Because I'm your caregiver!"

"I think of you as me daddy! God damnit Yoongi!" He grabs his bag and runs downstairs.

"Park Jimin!" I see him and Tae have a long eye contact.

"Keep in touch?"

"Y-yes.." they run into a hug. "Goodbye Chimchim."

"Goodbye TaeTae" Jimin gives everyone and sad look besides me he just doesnt look at me. He walks out the door.

"No! Chimchim...TaeTae needs you.." taehyung says quietly.

"Come on Tae" Jungkook grabs his hand and leads him to the couch to comfort him. They all look at me. I run upstairs.

I stare at his empty bed. I look at the rules we made. I carefully take it off the wall.

"I love you Jimine, daddy always will"

~~~~

Tears come to my eyes just thinking about it. I angrily dial Rose's number.

"Yoongi, glad to see you called"

"Fuck you! Fuck you Rose! You fucking hurt him and me! I fucking lost him!"

"What"

"Jimin! Your little words! You knew they'd do some type of harm. You didnt think hard enough, our whole house is fucking depressed!"

"Jimin deserved it."

"Fuck you! Block mine and everyone's number! Dont contact us again!" I hang up and throw my phone.

"Yoongi?" Taehyung stands in the doorway.

"Yes"

"Chimchim sent a letter for you" I widen my eyes and look at him.

"Jimin! He sent a letter?"

"Mhm." I quickly run and take the letter. I give a tight hug to Taehyung.

"Thank you so much!" He giggles and walks away. I close the door and sit on my bed.

I open the letter

Dear Yoongi,

I'm sorry for leaving. I get a punishment? Oh that's right you said no..
This wasnt supposed to be rude in anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for the few days you gave to me as my caregiver a.k.a my daddy.
I know you didnt know that part and I wish I would've told you it, little Jimin misses you. He cant come out because I wont let him.
Help me Yoongi, tell me to come back home. Please.

All my love, Jiminie

I immediately call Jimin.

"I'm sorry the number you have tried to call is not accepting phone calls right n-"

"Fuck!"

"Yoongi! Language!" Jin yells from downstairs.

I'm going to find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating recently I've just gotten super busy, but I should be updating regular or as much as I can.

I'm also sorry I'm made Rose the bad guy in this, and that Jimin left.

Dont worry he'll be back and so will Yoonmin!

Bye!