Chapter 4

After Betty fell asleep on Jughead's lap she had no nightmares for the rest of the night. Betty woke up sitting in someones lap she did not know so she started to panic. She looked around and did not know where she was. Then she heard snores above her she looked up. She saw a sleeping Jughead. Which she thought was adorable. She remebered last night. Jughead woke her up from her nightmare,and she clinged onto him for dear life. She thought he would probaly put her out on the streets now. She thought he doesn't want a broken girl in his house. She was thinking he wouldn't want a girl who HAS BEEN RAPED for crying out loud. Next thing you know her thinking these things made her cry thinking about what her father did what chuck did. Jughead woke up to crying. He looked down at Betty who was infact was crying.
Jug " hey, hey, betty whats wrong."
Betty " You are probaly going to through me out because I am just a broken girl who has been through so much and can't talk to other people."
Jug " Betty I am not going to through you out because you are broken because truth is I am too as u know I kill people and a leader of the serpents you know that don't you right."
Betty " Yes I do, but you w wouldn't hurt me would you?" Betty said in a Shaky breath.
Jug "ofc not. I brought you here for a reason" " I am going to help you and you are staying here with me and my dad. "
Betty " Thats who that man was last night he was your dad."
They sat there for a few minutes with Betty cuddled in Jughead's lap cause she does not want to leave him. Like she is afraid he would disapear into thin air. Like all people she cared about.
Jug asked betty if she wanted any breakfast but she didn't want much maybe like just a muffin. She doesn't eat much food cause her body is not used to it. As you know she only ate bread and water or got starved. Jughead didn't push her though. He knew she would need time to eat bigger meals.
They ate and then went over back to the couch, and betty NEVER leaving Jughead's side. She felt safe around him. Ofc she doesn't know why. She holds Jughead for dear life all the time. Never letting go. Jughead doesn't mind tho because she is the only person who can touch him. All they did was watch TV while betty is in his lap. Thats how their day went.

A/N word count 447

Bughead instagram edits