Chapter 5

Jughead was in his room with betty trying to find out where the Serpents enemy gangs were hiding out so jughead could kill them painfully of course. Betty fell asleep on Jughead a few minutes ago so he just walked with her in his arms. Jughead was getting information on where the goalies are and the scorpions (made that gang up) anyways he got to know where the goalies where he has been trying to find them since they killed his mom when he was 10 years old. He could never find them, but he has got a lead. As of right now in the house it is 2:00 P.M, so of course he wanted to go to pop's chocolate shop for lunch. Of course he had to bring Betty with him cause she was a asleep and would freak out if she was by herself. It happened once she was by herself for 20 minutes and she was a sobbing mess. Jughead has learned from Betty that she is scared to be alone for even a second it's like she is scared someone is going to take her. Then yet again he does not know her past. He picked her up and put her in his dad's truck in the passenger's seat and he drove to pop's diner. Once Jughead got to the diner he picked Betty up and carried her in. Once the bell rang no one dared to look who came in as they already knew who came in. Pop was also one of Jug's friends even if jug did not show emotion often. The only time Jug does show emotion is mostly concern or a very small faint smile on his lips from Betty, or something to do with jellybean. But it's mostly betty and the emotion is mostly concern. He woke betty up. Just so she can eat something small like some fries not many. Cause last time he tried to get her to eat more than a small fry at pop's she trough it up. So he ordered her a small fry and a small vanilla milkshake for her later. Jug got a burger. After betty ate she fell asleep again. He just chuckled softly and he drove home and lit her to bed. Also he knew of her nightmares they tire her out. Then he knows betty sleeps most of the day. As for now jughead puts on pajama pants in a shirt and gets in bed with betty his princess and goes to sleep. Until he will wake up to his princess crying once again.

Words used 434