Chapter 6

It is 3 A.M in the Jones house and Betty was screaming in her sleep as usual nights are for her. Jughead woke up to the screaming because well he is sleeping right next to her and he also knows these nightmares are a reoccurring thing. He does want to ask about her past, but doesn't want her to relive it right now. So Jughead sat up and wok betty up
" Betty Betty wake up its just a night mare" Jug whisper he took betty and put the sobbing and shaking girl in his lap and was rocking her back and forth. Whispering " Your alright" "no one is going to hurt you" "I am here betty" those type of things she stopped shaking. Betty was still sobbing hard though. Jughead felt his heart breaking at the sight. The only other time his heart broke like this was when he saw his mother literally be murdered. Betty stopped sobbing, but she is silently crying now. Her nightmares that she has little does Jughead know her it was real life events such as betty getting raped being abused her dad killing her mom if front of her. The only thing Jughead can do for betty is be there for her his princess his queen. Betty in clinging onto Jughead for dear life like he was going to disappear, or like he is just only in her head. She doesn't know why she trust him so much when she knows he is a killer. Jughead is still rocking betty back and forth to calm her down a little bit more. She is hiccuping now. Betty looks up at Jughead with her red and puffy eyes that held so much fear not of him, but her past her eyes held sadness the held so much depressing emotions but also remained emotionless.
Betty looked at Jug and just whispered

" thank u Jughead for calming me down" Jughead looked down at her and just smiled a sad one cause of the fear she has.

" Your welcome princess" Jug smiled a faint one then played back down with her in his arms going back to sleep with he beautiful fragile princess in
his arms while he goes back to sleep

Words 373 .