Where we are now

Mr. Ree
Who you would call an everyday school jainitor.  An uncle of one. A freind to a do u of trouble makers. But what if I told u there was a dark dark secret behind him. You see the splotch is a part of Ree's, body which means at anytime he gets angry, splotch take a control and makes use of his strength. But at some point these moments don't become all bad.

Now he's seen doing his job, watching his niece Barbie walk to class in the hallways, seeing her happy. He knew she had found her place. But today is about to change.

Today
Mr. Ree was taking care of a clogged toilet, thanks to krupp and his lunch. "Seriously that guy needs to go on a diet." He grumbled as he got out his plunger. As he plunged into the toilet he heard a familer. "Uncle Ree!" From outside of the bathroom. He turned around and saw his little 10 year old niece Barbie. He came to her and waved. "What's up cupcake?" He asked bending down in one knee to her height. "Can we talk in private?" She asked, she almost sounded a bit upset. Usually she would be on a good mood, surprisingly she wasn't. "Everything okay sweetheart?" She just shook her head. "Oh I see." Mr. Ree took Barbies little hand and took her to his secret underground cave. "I'm worried about you." Barbie whimpered with tears in her eyes. "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay font cry kiddo." Mr. Ree rubbed her eyes with his thumb. "It's gonna be okay. I promise." Mr. Ree gave a gentle kiss on her head. "Lets get you to class, okay?" Barbie nodded as Mr. Ree took her to class.

(Writter squeals with cuteness)
(Stay tuned)