The final battle

George and Harold were trying to help Ree while Barbie fought off splotch. "You mess with my uncle you mess with Me!!!" She yelled as she brought a swift kick to the splotch chest. "You think your so tough when it comes to people you care about. But when it comes to you, your just weak." This just made Barbie more angry and more aggressive. "SHUT UP!" She yelled as she punched splotch again. "First my father now my uncle, what more do u want from my family?!" She asked in pink tears. "Come on Mr. Ree get up, we gotta get out of here!" Harold cried trying to get him up. "Just go without me...this is all my fault...I'm sorry..." He almost passed out again. Barbie saw this making her even more determined to fight. "I'll end you for good...and you won't ever come b-" Before she could finish splotch managed to tackle her pinning her to the ground. "Finally!" He yelled. Barbie tried to resist his grip. "Let me go!" Splotch didn't listen, he just gave an evil grin. "Your mine now!" He got closer to barbies face as he started to swallow her. Ree finally snapped, finding the strength to get up. "Let the girl go Splotch." He muttered cracking his knuckles.
Splotch let Barbie go giving her time to run to George and Harold. "You and me Splotch." And he punched splotch.
Now it was Him and Splotch.

Ree kept punching him like crazy. "Nobody touches my NEICE!!!" He yelled as he kept punching. "Okay okay! I give up!" Splotch cried. Ree finally gave him one last blow to the face, and that blow finished him for good. Ree panted for breath, his heart beating fast. "Uncle ree?" Ree just hugged Barbie happy to see her okay. "Oh Barbie. Your okay." He cried with happy tears. Barbie hugged back more then happy to see him. "I thought I would never see you again." Barbie smiled. "Harold are you crying?" George asked. "N-No. I just love happy endings." Harold sobbed

                             The end
(Shorter story then expected but I hope you all enjoyed it)