Chapter 8 - Unfinished

as promised, heres the unfinished chapter, everything below hd not been edited or changed, i will be posting the plot summary next

making kokichis personality more childish and playful than the previous chapters because he loves sleepovers in this fic (and so do i)
also warning: contains mention of stuff like gender dysphoria and being tran so if you dont like/cant handle trans stuff, please click off of this

Kokichi POV

So I'm sitting here, hot sauce on my titties. Nah I'm kidding. I'm sitting here, Kaito, Kiibo, and Shuichi tied to chairs, shuffling a deck. What kind of deck? Uno fucking flip. Why are they tied to chairs? Kaito tried to escape so I had to make sure no one else would either.

I finished shuffling the deck and untied everyone. "Leave and you'll be deader than the dinosaurs," I said in a creepy voice if I added a kekeke I'd sound like Kork-Screw. All three boys looked slightly scared, "That is the most idiotic threat I've ever heard but it still scares me." Kaito said, to which I replied, "Good."

Anywhos, we played Uno Flip for a few hours (because I'm lazy) and I ended up winning 7/10 times. Who won the other 3? My beloved Shumai of course. I'm not surprised that he's good at Uno. So I packed up the deck 'cause it was like 12 a.m.

"I think we should get to sleep soon, its quite late," Kiibo muttered and Shuichi simply nodded. "Ugh, I hate sleep!" I yelled, "If you don't sleep you won't have the energy to play games." Shuichi retorted fuck he's right. He probably noticed my look of defeat because he chuckled, "Let's get changed and prepare where we'll sleep." "Okie dokie! I'll set up the sleeping bags and you guys can change!" "Where the hell are we gonna change?!" Kaito yelled, Atua why does he always have to yell? "Here?" I said, more like a question than a statement. "I mean, we're all guys here, I don't see the problem." Kaito scoffed,  "I'm changing in a different room." And with that, he was gone before anyone could say anything.

"U-uhm.. I'll change in another room too..." Shuichi muttered, "Alrighty Shu-Shu!" I sang. Shuichi left the room and the room turned silent. I finished setting up the sleeping bags as Kiibo just stood their silently.

"Soo, you gonna watch me change Kiiboy?" Kiibo turned bright red and quickly began apologizing, then turned around. I laughed and changed into a simple oversized pink t-shirt and shorts. I layed on one of the sleeping bags and waited. Kiibo sat to my left.

Shuichi POV

I'm currently huddled up in a corner hugging my knees. At the worst possible time, I'm hit with a wave of dysphoria. I want to wear my binder but I can't because wearing it for too long can cause damage and I've already worn it for WAY longer than you're supposed to. But if I don't wear my binder everyone's gonna see my chest. Fuck fuck fuck. What the hell am I supposed to do!?

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door and a voice. "Hey Shuichi, you good in there? It's Kato." I panicked. "I-I'm fine Kaito!" "It doesn't sound like you're fine at all. What's wrong bro?" I stayed silent. No way am I telling anyone. They'll think I'm a disgusting freak.

A minute passed and I heard the door rattling. It sounded like someone was picking the lock. I immediately hid in my closet and barricaded the door as best I could. I could hear Kaito calling my name and three pairs of feet walking around the room. I covered my mouth so they wouldn't hear me but that plan failed. I could hear someone attempting to open the closet door. "Shuichi! Please come out, we're worried about you!" Kiibo yelled. I still stayed silent.

Another minute passes and suddenly, the closet door flings open and my makeshift barricade was broken. I look up to see a stunned Kokichi with Kiibo and Kaito behind him, both as shocked as Kokichi. Then Kokichi grinned, "Woah! You're a girl Shumai!?" "K-kind of..." I muttered. Kokichi seemed to think for a second, then piped up again, "Welp! It doesn't matter! Let's go!" Before Kokichi could anything, Kaito yelled, "What the hell Kokichi, it does matter!" Kokichi turned to Kaito with the creepiest face I've ever seen him make and said, "Shut. Up. Kaito." The astronaut looked terrified and stayed silent.

Meanwhile, the supreme leader grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me the whole way to my lab. The whole journey was silent because Kokichi and I had nothing to say and the other two didn't dare speak after the Kaito thing.

So now we're all sitting on our sleeping bags, an awkward silence taking over us. I should've just said I was feeling sick or something so they'd leave me alone or just left my binder on. But nope. I didn't. This is a-

Kokichi interrupted my thoughts by yawning, "Geez! This is boring! I was hoping we could chat a bit before going to sleep but you've all gone mute." "Ah, sorry, I just didn't know what to say," Kiibo muttered. "Yeah, same!" Kaito added. I just nodded in agreement.

"Ugh, fine, we can go to sleep then if you don't have anything to say." Kokichi complained, we all just nodded because it was already 1 in the morning, (weaklings).

Timeskip cuz I legit don't know what else to write

Also it's Kokichis POV

(hehe fluff time)

It feels oddly warm, and I know for a fact so someone must've turned off the AC or- I turned around to be greeted by Shuichi cuddling me, OR THAT I SUPPOSE. Why did I put the sleeping bags so close to each other ughhhh.