1

Yawning, Kirishima slides into his local coffee shop, Bittersweet Bastard. This is probably his second time in the shop, as it's fairly new.

His hands are tucked into the pocket of his black and red hoodie as he strolls up to the counter. "G'morning," he mumbles. "Could I get a, um, large hot chocolate with peanut butter, to go please?" He yawns again, and rubs his eyes.

The young girl behind the counter gives him a sweet smile, "Of course sir! Can I get you anything else?"

He shakes his head, but returns her smile. "No, but thank you." Kindly, he hands her the money for his drink. Then, Kirishima grabs a seat at the counter, where his eyelids grow heavy and he rests his head in is arms on the countertop.

Behind the counter, the cashier turns to her partner. "Hey, B, you got those last three right?"

"Yeah, yeah. Iced Americano, and a Café Mocha for the two in the far corner, and chocolate with PB for the sleeping crayon. They're almost done, Pinky."

She giggles. "Is he really sleeping?" She maneuvers over to see for herself, "Aw, how cute! Baku, don't you think he's cute? Such a sleepy boy."

"Yeah, whatever," he grunts. "Take these over to that couple Mina."

She nods, and does what she's told.

Bakugou, however, finishes up with the red head's drink before setting it down in from of him. "Hey, Crayola Kid, if you're that tired, maybe you should've ordered some coffee."

Kirishima sits up and rubs his eyes once again. "Hm, thanks man, I'm just not a coffee person."

"Yeah, well I don't think hot cocoa's gonna wake you up kid."

Only now does Eijirou Kirishima get a look at the barista. He's fit, blond spiky hair, and red eyes. A couple of scars are visible on the boy's arms.

"What are you staring at shitty hair," Bakugou growls. Now, Bakugou can see how the red head's eyes match his own. "Tch, whatever, enjoy your drink Crayola." With that, the blond gets back to his job.

Kirishima watches Bakugou move for a minute before picking up his drinnk and leaving. After all, he has work to do today. Things to do, people to see. As he walks out the door, he gives one last glance towards the blond barista in the black button up, smiling softly.