16

Eijirou has the biggest smile on his face as he waltzes into Bittersweet Bastard the next morning. He's surprised to see Blondie passed out in a booth. Ochaco and Mina are working behind the counter. He approaches the register and gives the girls a small wave, "Good morning, ladies! What's up with Blondie, over there?"

"Oh! Morning, Red, he just had a long night and he came in extra early today. So, we're just letting him sleep right now." Mina smiles softly as she gestures to her friend across the way. "Anyway, what can we get for you today?"

Nodding in understanding, he takes another look back at the cute barista asleep in the booth and smiles softly. "How about a large cocoa with butterscotch, please?" The girls grin, take the payment and start making Eijirou's drink.

"So," Mina says, stealing Ei's attention away from her coworker. "Tell us about your job, Red! Spill the tea, cutie!" She watches as a light blush dusts his cheeks.

"Well, uh, my bosses are," Kirishima pauses trying to find the right words, "expressive? I'm not entirely sure thats the best way to describe them." A laugh bubbles out from his chest. "I dont know, I dont think I'd say it's a bad job, like, I'm definitely learning a lot. However, I think it's odd that I was hired to watch over a guy who I havent met and probably won't be around anytime soon, ya know?"

Mina and Ochaco wander around the counter and lead Eiji over to the booth Katsuki is sleeping at. Ochaco sets Red's drink down and gives him a quizzical look, "Wait, you've been there for close to a week and you still haven't met the guy?"

"I know, right?! And there aren't even any pictures of him in the estate! I've asked Cherry multiple times, she always gets like, nervous and then says no."

"Who's Cherry," Ashido asks.

"Oh, she's one of the maids, and an absolute sweetheart."

Katsuki stirs in his seat, but doesn't wake up. His soft blond hair not in his usual bun, but instead splayed out over his arm which his head rests on.

Getting totally sidetracked, Kirishima watches the cute barista and whispers, "God, he's adorable."

The girls look at each other knowingly, then Mina mumbles under her breath, "And single."