5

Once again, Kirishima goes into the small coffee shop in the morning. He's wearing a hoodie that is way too big for him, black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, and a pair of crocs. "Morning Min- Oh! You're not Mina, sorry."

"No, I am not," a cute girl with big brown eyes says with a smile. "My name's Uraraka, what can I get for you today?"

As Eijirou goes to order, the blond boy steps out from the back room. "Hey, Red, the usual or pick-me-up?" He tosses a dishrag over his shoulder and leans against the counter. "Or, are you finally gonna gonna grow up and have some coffee?"

"Coffee's gross, man. I don't know what I want, surprise me blondie?" Ei gives Bakugou a soft smile and a wink.

"The... usual, finally try coffee, red and blondie," Uraraka asks, fairly confused. "How do you two know each other?"

Laughing, Kiri tells her, "I've been coming here almost every morning for a while now, but I always see Mina and Blondie here."

The short, brunette laughs with him. "Mina is great, but this one," she pauses to make a face at her coworker, "I don't know about him." Then, Uraraka spins back around to face Eiji, "So, can I ask a couple questions?"

"Sure," he grins.

"Okay! Um, what's your usual?

"Large choc with PB," Bakugou jumps in. He immediately gets back to making Ei's drink.

She nods, "Alrighty, why won't you try coffee?"

"Oh, I've tried it," Kirishima says. "Multiple times, actually, I just really don't like it."

"And the nicknames?"

"Well, I guess neither of us have really introduced ourselves, but he started calling me Crayola, so it's only fair."

She almost starts laughing again, when Bakugou leans over to her and whispers what kind of drink he made for Kiri. Rather than the laugh she was going to let out, Ochaco fakes a cough and rings the redhead up. "Um, $3.04 sir."

He nods and pulls out his wallet, paying the girl for his drink, and dropping a decent tip in the jar. Then, he goes to take a drink, "Wait, sure you don't want a sip first, blondie?"

Groaning, Katsuki spits, "Gah! I already fucking apologized, and offered to remake it for you! I'm gonna fucking kill you and Pinky!" His cheeks are getting rosey, and he knows it. "Just fucking drink it already!"

Eijirou takes a sip, and looks at Baku. "What is it?"

"Do you like it or not, Red?"

"Alright, alright, it's not bad. Lots of vanilla."

"Tch, yeah. Cinnamon too." As Eiji smiles, waves, and walks out the door, Bakugou adds, "Tomorrow, Mina will want to know about that interview. "Oh, and enjoy your coffee!" He laughs at the boy when he jumps a little bit.