Chapter 11

Perrie P.O.V

I awaken to the gentle kissing on my collar bones and then down to my stomach, I open my eyes slowly and spot Jade lightly dusting her lips upon my skin. "I love waking up to you, no matter what way it is" I say as she makes her way up and smiles at me. "I this" she says placing her finger upon my mouth, "My lips?" I ask confused. "Yes but that was not what I was indicating, I meant your smile. It gives me hope and happiness as well. It shows that I can make you happy and if that is what I can do everyday and achieve nothing else then I will still be a happy geordie" she says. I smile and pull her up more so she is fully laying upon me and her forehead rests of mine. "Are we going nandos today then?" I ask, she nods and kisses my nose. "Then the park, I want to make new memories!" she says in a cute voice, well her normal voice but she is cute. "Okay. However, everyday with you is a new memory and every single one has been happy in it's own right. Just laying here with you, enjoying your warmth and presence, the kisses and talking, this is a memory that I will never want to forget" I tell her. "Same with me, baba" Jade says kissing my lips then standing up. "Time to make some breakfast, can't have you going hungry" she says and walks out our room but I run after her and pick her up, carrying her over my shoulder and running to the kitchen where we start making breakfast.

Once we have eaten, dressed and made sure we have got full ready and look good, we head downstairs and ring Jesy asking where she is to only receive a car horn from outside. Jade opens the door and locks it after us as we make our way to Leigh's car where Jesy hangs out the passenger window laughing with Leigh trying to pull her in. "Jerrie! Hurry you asses, Nandos is calling me! she yells, we laugh and head to the car, getting in the back and sitting down, clicking out seat belts in to the holders we tell Leigh to drive. After a quick ten minute drive, Leigh parks up in the car park and we head down to our favourite restaurant, Jesy running ahead with Leigh for a good seat. 

Sitting down, we open our menus and look over the delicious fod describe before us. "I wish that the chef was my own personal chef, there is so much stuff on here that I do not know what to order" Jesy complained, "I think you should order something different, could become the new favourite" Jade says to our oldest band mate who nods in agreement. "Hello, I am Pete, your waiter today. What would you like to drink?" a young lad asks in black chinos, white shirt and hair brushed back with smart shoes. "Can I have a diet coke" Leigh says, "Same here" Jesy answers, "I will just have water" Jade says, "I will have the same as well" I say deciding for something neutral. "Okay, I will go and get your drinks, when I come back I will take your food orders" he says and walks away after writing the last drinks down.

We look at the menu once more then place them down in front of us, "We know what we are doing today, but the thing is Simon rang up yesterday. It's been a year and a half since we have recorded our last song and been in the studio. He wants us to come in for a meeting tomorrow and discuss what we can do. He knows about what has happened and says he will not pressure or sanction us for anything. He just wants to see what we want to do as we are still with his label" Jesy says. "I mean, it has been ages since we even stepped foot into the studio, so much has gone on and well, we almost started living another life" Leigh says. "I have to agree with you, time to get back to normality" I say making Jade frown a little. "It may feel like none of the things that has happened to you is normal, but it is. Everyone has events in their life that are unhappy and make you feel like crap, but as humans do, we categorize what comes after in to two ways. The first way is getting up, laughing at what happened and enjoying every moment after. The other way is to see this as the end, dwell upon this and feel as if their life will never get any better. You are a strong person, Perrie. You chose the first way and look what you have become, a strong woman who still can be independent but I am falling for more each day" Jade tells me. I smile at her as well as the other two and kiss her lips softly, "Why do you think I am so strong, I have people to help stand me up when I fall" I say. "Here our your drinks ladies" Pete the waiter says. "Now, what would you like to order?" he asks smiling at us, "I think I will have the chicken burger with a side of salad" Jesy says, "I will have the chicken wrap and salad" Leigh says, "I will have the double chicken breast fillet wrap with salad" I say. "I will have the double chicken burger fillet burger with chips and garlic bread" Jade says smiling, "Okay, I will go place that order in" he says and walks away quickly.

After five minutes, their orders are set in front of us and the waiter walks to another table to serve. The four of us eat and enjoy the delicious taste out tongues get to taste, "I don't get why they don't just rename this place heaven" Leigh says and carries on eating, "Because the calories aren't from heaven" I say making the other two laugh and Leigh pout. We finish our meals and drinks, me paying as a thank you, then head to the car where we drive to the park I used to go to and park on the road outside it. We exit the car and the girls follow me to the gate, I open the latch and walk inside with the others still following and close it behind me. Walking in, the memories flood back and I smile a little, this was my only escape really when I was a kid and had to spend time with the step family. We walk down the path to the swing set that looked a little older than when I used to come here, "So this was the Edwards hangout back in the days. It's quiet" Jesy says. "It has been for a long time, even when I was a kid. Only saw two other kids and once they saw how old it was, never returned. It was a great escape, somewhere that I could come to be alone. Especially when you know every inch" I say smirking slyly, they stare at me interested. 

Jade P.O.V

Perrie leads us through a narrow pathway, past stinging nettles and other plants. We walk a little further until we reach a wooden fence as high as out shoulders, Perrie climbs up the fence on the beams and jumps over, "Hurry up" she laughs, we follow her lead and then jump over. We follow her a little further and see a great vast meadow with trees fencing it off from the rest of the world and once large tree in the middle. "This is where I go the most back then, it was private and blocked everything else out" she tells us. "It's beautiful, thank you for showing this to us" Jesy says. "It's fine, I wanted to share my place where I relax with you lot, fill free to come back here if you can remember the way" she says laughing. I walk over to her and place my arms around her waist, my chest to her back, I kiss her neck then cheek. "I love you, so many memories will be made, me and you, Jess and Leigh. We are going to make great memories and make up for your step families mistakes" I say to her. She smiles and turns around to face me, "And so much more" she whispers kissing my promise ring, "And one day, I will place the ring on this finger and share every day with you, just like I do now. I will make it permanent, make it solid and make it whole" she whispers into my ear then places a gentle kiss upon my lips.

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this update, remember to check my other fics and I am glad that you are voting. Comment and vote, I'm thinking of dedicating chapters again as you are all great for the support and reading this, also when you vote :) :) :) xx