Chapter 12

Jade P.O.V

I awaken to coldness, turning I spot Perrie cocooned in the duvet cover with it twisted around her legs as well. Sitting up, I see she is in a deep sleep and has her hands fisted into the cover as well, her face delicately relaxed as she breaths in her sleep. After a while she fidgets and groans, turning a little so I could spot a little line of dribble down her mouth. I laugh as her nose twitches when I blow on it gently to see her reaction before turning myself and spotting the time of the clock. Being only eight in the morning and being awake was like travelling to school to only realize it was a Saturday and you hadn't noticed the day. I look at Perrie again before reaching over to the bedside table and retrieving my phone, hopping out of bed softly, I walk to the edge and take a few pictures of Perrie then walk downstairs to see Jesy and Leigh here once again.

"What do you want to eat?" Jesy asks as she saunters over to the kitchen with her hair pushed over her shoulders and was humming a tune. "Just two full cooked breakfasts, I am going to take Perrie's up to her as she is exhausted by the looks of things. Not in the way you are thinking" I quickly say as I knew how her dirty mind worked and found ways to embarrass me and my sex life. "Okay, well just give me a few minutes and it will be done, unless you want it raw" she says smirking and starting to cook breakfast. I walk into the lounge and spot Leigh finishing off eating a bacon sandwich. "You had a good sleep?" I ask, she nods and swallows the last bite. "You know, I never have had chance to tell you that I think you are a great person. Not to sound cheesy but you and Perrie have been through so much, you have manage to help her at every crossing yet never broke yourself. Perrie is lucky to have someone like you" she says. "Thank you, how are things?" I ask her, "Okay I guess. Things got complicated so now I am a single pringle. Boys aren't as great as Disney makes them out to be. I just wish people could be straight forward and honest, you and Perrie are perfect for each other, I want something like you have" she explains. "You just have to wait, he wasn't the right guy obviously. You are a lovely woman and you will find another person who will love you more than anyone could ever be loved. You just got to have patience and let love come find you, don't force it or become desperate" I tell the older girl before me who nods and hugs me.

I  carry the two plates and cutlery up to the bedroom after collecting them off Jesy, walking into the bedroom I spot Perrie now lying width ways on the bed with her feet over hanging the bed and her mouth wide open. I place the plates down on the bedside table and straddle her over the covers that has wrapped around her. "Baby, it's breakfast time! Wakey wakey" I whisper into her ear then kiss her temple gently, brushing the hair out of her face then kissing her cheek. She whines and rubs her eyes after bending her head into the cover, trying to stretch but being restricted within the cover she groans then whines and opens her eyes to reveal the glistening blue pupils that keep me hooked. "Help me Jadey" she begs almost quietly, my heart beats faster at her cuteness as I nod and help unwrap the cover before letting her sit on my lap and kiss my cheeks twice before spotting the food and grinning at me. "My two favourite things to wake up to, a princess and food to eat with her" she whispers in her husky voice as she leans back in my lap then sits next to me as I hand her the blue Frozen plate with her breakfast on and then her mickey mouse cutlery. I retrieve my Princess Jasmine plate and Minnie mouse cutlery then dig in, copying Perrie as we scoff down our breakfast, we may be princesses but we sure as hell don't eat like them.

After finishing, showering and changing into some new clothes so we are fresh for the day, we walk downstairs and see Leigh staring at Jesy with longing in her eyes but as soon as she spots us she turns her gaze to her phone and pretends to busy herself with candy crush. "Jesy, can you take me shopping?" Perrie asks, "Sure thing, let me just get my jacket and we can leave. Jade, you coming?" she asks, "Nah, you go. We need Leighade and Pesy time" I tell the three who nod in agreement. I watch as Jesy comes back with her jacket and purse, Perrie stands up and gently kisses my cheek before leaving with Jesy. I turn to Leigh and smirk as she stares out the window where you could see Jesy walking down to her car. "I know that look" I say making her jump, she stares at me confused and guilty. "I used to be told I had that look, and I still do everyday. You my friend are in love and that feeling you have, that feeling won't go until you let the little love monster out and give it what it wants. Tell her, tell Jesy you love her and let your feelings out" I tell her laughing as she starts to blush. "But she has never looked at me twice like she loves me, I don't think she swings my way" Leigh sighs as I shake my head and smile. "Let me play cupid with Perrie" I say before walking out whilst texting Perrie.

Perrie P.O.V

Walking into the shopping centre, Jesy drags me over to the food court to get milkshakes as she was complaining about her thirst earlier. Receiving a text from my princess to find out about how Jesy felt for Leigh, I smirk and sit next to her as we drink out dairy full drink. "So, how is the single life going for you?" I ask her, she looks at me with an eyebrow raised before swallowing the drink in her mouth and answering, "Good, missing having someone to snuggle up to and you know, do couple things". I nod and drink some more of my milkshake before smiling at her. "Leigh is single, found out this morning. Did you know?" I ask trying to hide my smirk as her face lightens up. "Uh, no I didn't. That is great, I mean if she didn't like how her relationship is going" Jesy replies. "Apparently she has already got her eyes on someone, not a person I expected but she has a great choice. I would like the person as well if I hadn't spotted the hottest amazingist thing since Disney" I say looking in the distance then back at the girl in front of me. "Is that so, who is the person?" Jesy asks, "Someone we both know, why are you so interested?" I reply. "Just curious, I mean she can like who she wants as they will always like her back. Who wouldn't?" she responds, "You?" I say shrugging. Her eyes widen as she looks at me, her mouth open a little. "Um, I would, I mean like no... I would say yes, how could I not?! She is a goddess and not only is she attractive but she has this personality that could make anyone fall for her!" Jesy gushes then glares at me. "You know I like her" she says, "Obviously, I think you should ask her. I never thought me and Jade would be what we are now and look at us. Ask her, tell her, take her out for a date or for god sake make her a meal at home whilst I drag Jade out the house and to my mothers whilst she explain your cute feelings for her. You could even buy her something to help whilst we are here" I tell her. She nods smiling like a Cheshire cat, "Perfect, I will do that exactly" she nearly screams before downing her drink and dragging me out the food court and to a cute boutique whilst I try to text Jade.