Part 1

This is the first time that i ever write a story like this so pls dont hate on me if it's bad, but what you can do is give positive reinforcement and tips of how to make it better. I hope you will enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________

Natsu's pov

Me, Happy and Lucy just came back from a job and let me tell you that the job paid a lot of money, but then Lucy say "Natsu you didn't have to roast the horses you know" and I said " if i wouldn't have we would have taken the carriage" " but you why didn't you just burn down the carriage instead" "Oh c'mon there's no need to hang up on that, we are back and we got a lot of money" Lucy just giggled as we kept walking.We made our way back to the guild, Lucy ran up to levi and started babbling about something probably the mission, Happy ran up to Carla and tried to get her attention and for me the ice freak came up out of nowhere and picked a fight. As we fought for about 7 minutes he was about to win when we were stopped by the devil herself or as other call her... Erza " Natsu, gray try to behave and also... Gray put on some clothes. '' The rest of that day was pretty boring, me and Happy decided not to visit Lucy today and just go home.

The next day

I woke up around 9 in the morning and Happy was already up and had eaten breakfast  "Hey Natsu hurry up and eat i wanna go to the guild hall" i took a couple of seconds  just to wake up mentaly and said " nah, you can go to the guildhall without me today, i'm still a little bit tired from yesterday, plus i was planning to train up in the mountains today so it would probably be rather boring to se me hit some boulders" happy just said "okay" and flew off. After resting for about 10 minutes I decided to get up, put on some clothes and eat breakfast, when I was done I took off to the mountains.

Time skip

I had been training for about an hour and i think i got a little bit stronger. While I was standing there, minding my own business and thinking about beating Gray  something large flew past me and turned into a human. I stood there in not only shock but also fear as I knew who it was. "Finally I can have you all to myself, oh as i've been waiting," he said with a smirk as he slowly walked closer to me, who knew i would be so unlucky as to meet face to face with the dragon king himself... Acnologia.

I was so scared right now, what did he mean with ' finally i get to have you all to myself ' was he psycho or something? I knew that in a battle I didn't stand a chance, so my only hope was to escape. I turned around and took a run for it, he just laughed and said "playing hard to get? I like it. It's way more fun to catch your pray" and with that said Acnologia transformed into his dragon form and caught up to me with no problem at all. Now when Acnologia was standing right infront of me in his dragon form he said with a cold tone  "move and you will die" that made me freeze in fear, as I stood there Acnologia were just staring at me with a satisfied look on his face, after a couple of seconds his face turned into a more serious one and he said "I hope you understand that you need to get punished for running away from me even though it was rather a pleasure to see you so scared" after that everything went black.