Part 2

Acnologia's pov

As I was flying through sky i saw the beautiful Natsu Dragneel I had been spying on for a while, and I thought to myself maybe this is my lucky day and with that i took my chance and landed on the cliff that he was training on as i transformed into my humanform. "Finally I can have you all to myself, oh as i've been waiting," I said as I smirked and started to walk slowly towards him. Natsu got a scared expression on his and out of nowhere he turned around and took a run for it. I just laughed and said "playing hard to get? I like it. It's way more fun to catch your pray" i didn't like the fact that he ran away from me but he is gonna pay for that later. I turned into my dragon form and flew after him which was very easy. I landed in front of him and just to make sure he didn't run away again i said "move and you will die" that seemed to make him really scared. Seeing Natsu so scared was actually really satisfying, I stared at him for a while and remembered what I was doing "I hope you understand that you need to get punished for running away from me even though it was rather a pleasure to see you so scared" and with that said i casted a spell on Natsu that made him black out.

Lucy's pov

Me and Happy had been talking for a while and it's really boring at the guild hall without Natsu, so we decided to see how his training were going. When we got to the mountains he wasn't there so search for him, but that didn't bring much luck. We also checked his and Happy's house but he wasn't there. Then I asked "any ideas where he could be?" "no". I was really worried he would not just disappear like that, or would he?

Natsu's pov

When I woke up I was lying in a bed, my hands were cuffed together with sealstone and i could hear load snorings, it took a few seconds to realize that the snoring came from Acnologia and that he had his arms wrapped around me. After a while he woke up and kissed me on the cheek "good morning beautiful" "Hey, let go of me you creep!" that made him look a little angry as he grabbed my cheek roughly and said "Don't you dare disrespect me, and in case you didn't know you are mine now and you still have a punishment you're gonna get" and with that he just laid back down trying to get some more sleep. Crap, what should i do now...