part3

There will be some 18 + so just a warning

And i know natsu will be weak and wimpy but you will have to live with it

___________________________

Natsu's pov

I've lived here for about 4 weeks, and it had been a okey, i mean i don't like him but he never hurts me, which I'm glad for. The only punishing thing i had got was having to be his stupid maid.

It was morning and as usual I was woken up early by Acnologia's loud snoring, and I also had to wake him up by soft kisses till he woke up. When he woke up he grabbed me and forced his lips on mine and he took his tongue in, and I hated it. After he was done making out with me he kissed my cheek and said "I want breakfast ready as soon as possible, tell me when your done" "okay" I took off to the kitchen and made us breakfast, when i was done i told acnologia and we started eating, " so, any plans today?" I asked and he said "nope, I was planning on spending the day with you sweaty".

we finished the food and i was about to take the dishes when he said "do that later sweetheart, I want to send some time with you" he lifted me up sat down on a couch and put me on his lap, and I have to admit sitting on his lap was a little nice, without thinking I pecked his lips and it made him really happy, right after the kiss I could feel his dick got hard as it started to poke my ass. I immediately regretted it because he pinned me down and ripped off our clothes. "no, don't do this" I pleaded and he just smiled and said "yes keep pleading, the more you beg the harder I get" I was really scared. With no warning he thrusted in and kept on thrusting in and out. I just cried and prayed that it would end soon.

No one's pov

When acnologia cumed he saw that Natsu had passed out, he regretted what he had done, but he was planning on making it up for him the next day. Acnologia carried the boy to the bed and laid down beside him to sleep.