Episode 1: Cats & Devils

Things to know:

★Y/n (Your Name)
★L/n (Last Name)
★H/c (Hair Color)
★H/l (Hair Length)
★E/c (Eye Color)

A/n: when I say 'Your Name' I don't specifically mean your name, but a character name. If you use your name then fine to each their own.

★★★

Night Time

Y/n's POV

Y/n: “Geez! there has to be something good to eat around here somewhere”  you notice a smell coming from a building that looked run down. “Is this a school? It feels kind of scary here at night.” you sniff, and sniff while the smell is getting stronger. “Smells like someone's cooking...FISH!!” you run to an open window and hop in.

??: “A...a cat!?” a girl with long beautiful crimson hair jumps in shock when a cat leaps through her window. She examines the cat and notices it has, “Ten tails?”

Y/n: “Now where is that fish...” you see red hair in the corner of your eyes and freeze in shock. “This would be a good time to run now”  You try to bolt for the window, but the girl catches you and picks you up. “Aaaah! Help! Someone! She's taking me hostage!”

??: “You can talk! Then that must mean your a Nekomata”

Y/n: “Yes, but can you please put me down?”

??: “Oh yeah sorry!” she puts you down on the floor allowing you to shift back into your human form. Your (H/l) hair shining in the kitchen light and your (E/c) eyes looking at hers in slight fear. “Relax I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Rias Gremory, what yours?”

Y/n: “Y/n L/n” Suddenly your stomach growls, you hold your stomach and blush. “Sorry...”

Rias: “Don't be sorry, here have some food”

Y/n: “Thanks!”

Rias: “If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you in Kyoto with Magari and the other Nekomata?”

Y/n: “You see I was chased out of Kyoto. Bad people wanted me for my power, my mother and father tried their best to protect me but they were killed in our escape. I've been  roaming Kuoh for a year now, stealing food just to survive.”

Rias: “I'm sorry to hear that” the redhead looked saddened by the news “You know, you could stay here if you want to? ”

Y/n: “REALLY!! Thank you so much!” excited to have a new home ran up to Rias and wrap her in a big hug.

Rias: “You can sleep in my bed for the night”

Y/n: “Alright, but where are you going to sleep?”

Rias: “With you of course!”

A blush rose to your face at the thought of sleeping with Rias.

Rias: “Don't worry I won't do anything to you!”

★★★

Rias's POV

Morning

Akeno: “Good morning Rias how is your morning today?”

Rias: “I'm doing quite well, though I got a surprise last night”

Akeno: “What is....”

I look to see what Akeno was looking at. It was Y/n trotting down the stairs in her cat form.

Y/n: “Rias where's the bathroom...”

Akeno takes one look at you then picks you up. You immediately begin to squirm in her hands while yelling.

Y/n: “Aaaah! Let me go! Please!!”

Akeno: “Aren't you just the most adorable little thing!”

Y/n: “RIAS!!”

Rias: “Akeno, please put her down”

Y/n then shifts back into her human form and shyly stares at Akeno. Akeno looks at Y/n with lust in her eyes, trying her hardest to restrain herself.

Akeno: “She has ten tails, she must be really powerful.”

Rias: “Y/n, do you mind introducing yourself?”

Y/n: “My name is Y/n L/n. Um? I was wondering if there was another Nekomata here.”

Rias: “Why yes there is why?”

Y/n: “It's just her smell lingers here and smells so sweet. I just want to be able to meet her!”

Rias: “She is in my peerage you should be able to meet her at our next club meeting.”

Y/n: “Really!”

Rias: “Yep, but first we gotta go to school. We'll be back in the afternoon."

Akeno: “See you later sweetie!”

★★★

Koneko's POV

After school

After school Kiba and I walked to the club room for a meeting. I have no clew what the meeting was for but I guess it's important. As we got closer I began to smell the scent of a yokai.

Kiba: “We're here Pres...”

In the room, there was a yokai sitting on one of the couches with a shy look on her face. Maybe it was because I was staring, it's just I've never seen someone so pretty before. Well except for Rias and Akeno, but she was different.

Koneko: “She's so pretty, and she's just like me”

Rias: “I'm glad you two came, to get started I would like for you to meet Y/n.”

Y/n: “It's so great to meet you two! Especially you Koneko!”

Koneko: “S...sup”

Kiba: “A pleasure to meet you too”

Rias: “I've never seen Koneko blush so hard in my life. I'm sure things will certainly start to get interesting around here with her around. Plus I sense something very powerful within her, perhaps a sacred gear?”