loneliness?

Kaminari pov:

I was hanging out with the bros at the park and we was on the structure, I was on the top of it of course "kaminari, why are you climbing to the top?" mina asked him looking from the bottom of the slide "get down dude, before you get hurt" kiri said. I just ignored the comment and kept climbing  "seesh, its like babysitting a 5 year old" mina says to herself  "im going to be fine!" I see a similar purple hair dude "whats up? shinso" he looks at be as he turns around.

Shinso pov: 

I was at the park about to read my warrior cat book but as I was about to sit down I heard someone call to me, I turn and I see Kaminari? "hey" I say making eye contact with him. Why the hell is he up there? I sigh and put my book in my  backpack and walk over to kam and his friends "hey, kam" "hey shinso!" kami said smiling, god his adorable, did I just call him adorable? I sigh, yes i did, awell. "hey shinso" mina waves at me smiling, I wave back,"Kaminari?" "yes?" he responds.

Kaminari pov:

"what are you doing up there?" he asked me, "i have no idea" i said jokening "catch me shinso!" as I jump down, he falls to his back "oh shit" I thought,  " kaminari"  I jump up, shinsou looks at me with his regular tired face expression,  then he walks away, I look at mina "did i do something or say?" I ask  mina and kirishima "well you did jump on him" kirishima says, I stay quite after a few minutes of silence Bakugou grabbed kirishima's hand and pulled him with him, "I got to go too, see ya later  kam" Mina tells me, "oh okay" I think I faked smiled but I don't know, But as I saw my friends walk away made me a little sad?