Family

-few minutes later- "hey kaminari?" kirishima said "yeah?" kami respond with his eyes in tears lifting his head up "lunch is over we should head to class" kirishima tells kaminari "o-okay" he says "clear thous tears bro" kirishima says wiping Kaminari's tears "sorry, I'm being unmanly right now" kaminari fakes smiles "No! kami" kirishima says concerned "okay" kami fakes smiles again "you're one of the manliest friends I have" kirishima says "cool, to know" kaminari says, they both walk towards their both lockers (both of their lockers ar away from each other) Kaminari puts his stuff away and sits down again

This time with slight tear, hi looks at the slight scars on his arm that's not noticeable, and stood back up and sighed, Shinsou came by and waved, "hey kaminari" he says, "hey Shinsou" kaminari faked smiled "how are you?" Kaminari asked "Im okay, I guess" he says, with his hand on his neck "you?" shinsou asked "uhm? I'm fine" he said unsure of his feeling. shinsou noticed and asked "you okay? Usually you are sure of how you feel" shinsou asked concerned, Kaminari was surprised about this comment. "Yes! Im  good" he says with a natural fake smile, "okay, well may I have a hug?" he asked, Kaminari right away goes for a hug and shinsou hugs back smiling, Kmainari's phone rang, and kaminari pulled out the hug and got his phone out   "sorry shinsou, I have to take this" he tells him "okay" he said walking towards his class "see ya" he says waving, Kaminari waves back "hi, this is kaminari" he says in his phone, "Denki, when is your holiday coming up" the voice said though the phone "Yes mom, it next week"he told her, "great, so in 3 days on monday?" she asked "y-yes mam" he said nervous". Kaminari went to the boys locker room with the class 1A and got his training uniform on and went over to the bakubros "hey kirishima, mina" he says "hey bro!" kirishima said smiling, mina ignored them two and kept talking to sero. "hey kaminari, may I talk to you?" Kirishima asked kinda nervous, "Yeah, bro!" Kaminari says smiling. Kaminari and kirishima went to a another area "what do you want to talk about?" Kaminari asked "well Kaminari, I want to say you're are my best bro!" he says smiling "awee Thanks, Kiri" Kami says smiling Kirishima slightly blushes, "well I like you" kirishima says "I like you too" kami says but in a way of just friends (becuase not having no one cheat)  "really?!" kirishima asked "wait like, like me as a friend or a crush?" Kaminari asked "like like you" Kirishima says "O-oh" kaminari's smiles fades, "whats wrong Kami?!" Kirishima asked, Kaminari slowly starts to cry, "kaminari?! what's wrong?" Kirishima asked, "I don't want to hurt you, kirishima" kaminari says "w-what do you mean?"