Sick day

-still 3erd person-

Kami was asleep on shinso's bed shinso was on the floor in the morning. Kaminari woke up about 11:38 coughing a lot, that woke shinso "mhm?" shinso said sitting up, his eyes widen he sat there for a sec "kaminari are you okay?" kami coughs again twice "I don't know" he calms down shinso stands up and walks towards kaminari, Kami looks down shinso holds kami's head up, and with his other hand checks kami's temperature "kami you a fever" shinso lets go of kami's head  "oh, okay, I'll head to my dorm, so I won't get you sick too" kami said getting out the bed "no it's fine you can stay, It's fine" shinso said  "um, okay, are sure?" kami asked "It's fine, I won't mind getting sick" shinso said "okay" kami smiled "achoo" kami sneezes, shinso giggles "bless you" -an hour later- he continued to sneeze " hey kami?" shinso said looking up from his phone "y-y-y-Achoo" kami sneezed "yeah?" he finally said "maybe you should take a nap" shinso said. kami gulped, shinso looked up "oh, no" they both thought, then kami vomited, "kaminai!" shinso rolled his eyes. shinso stands up walks over to his closet and grabs some paper towels and hands some to kaminari "sorry Hitoshi"   kami said wiping his face. "It's fine, go to sleep now, I'll clean up you puke mess" he says going out the door "okay, toshi" kami said "yeah?" shinso responded "thanks so far" kami said laying down. shinso smiles and keeps walking he goes to the dorm bathrooms and grabs a towel- back at his dorm after his cleaned the mess- "hey kami, you mind if I sleep on my bed?" he asked "uh sure"he says tired as he scoots over "may I hold you?" "like cuddle?"  kami asked "yeah" shinso responded "okay, that's fine"