Anxiety

"shush" Kaminari tells kirishima, kirishima quiets down "can we talk about this another time, kirishima?" kaminari asked "I-I guess" Kirishima says. Kaminari walks away. Kaminari goes into the gym, and walks up to Mina, "hey! kaminari" Mina smiles "Hey" Kaminari smiles "how are you?" Mina asked bubbly. Kaminari was silent for a moment "I, um, I good" Kami says not really know what he was feeling, Mina gets a confused/concerned look on her face "Kaminari, whats up, you usually say what you feel right away" Mina says. "I think I just friendzoned Kirishima" he says looking upset "Oh, I thought you would like him" she says, thinking "No, I have a boyfriend" Kaminari tells Mina "ohhhhh, whos the lucky guy?" Mina asked smirking. Kaminari's face went bright pink "Its Shinsou" he smiles "awe cute" Mina says "y-yeah his lucky" Kaminari smiles "Not really though" Kaminari thought to himself  "No wander you turned down Kirishima, but he must be upset, he really likes you" Mina says disappointed "Oh.." Kaminari says kinda surprised. Aizawa came into the gym and greeted the class and then everyone started to line up in a line "Today we will work in partners, You may choose but only one partner per person, Ill be taking a nap" Kaminari sighs and goes to train by himself. Everyone has a partner, So kaminari starts physical training (not using quirk) and Kirishima and Bakugou walks up to kaminari "Hey kaminari!" Kirishima says smiling "hey" Kaminari smiles "wanna train with us?" Kirishima asked "Y-Yeah, sure" Kaminari smiles. 

        After class, In 1A the last class of the day they were all studying for a test that they all had the next week. Mina and sero walk up to Kaminari while he is  studying "Hey Kaminari, you need help?" Mina asked pulling a chair to kaminari's desk "Uh, sure" Kaminari says "good, becuase I need help too, and mina says she will only help me if another person" Sero laughs