Chapter 2

7 PM.

I leave the café after paying, and I start roaming in the streets of Hongdae again.

It was getting a bit chilly now, so I had to buy myself a jacket, to keep me warm for the rest of the night, since I'm definitely not planning on going back to my airbnb anytime soon.
It's still too early.

Phew ! No curfew anymore. No one to control my life, or tell me what to do ..

I walk around the crowded streets of Hongdae, taking my time, admiring all the cute clothing  stores, and hesitating which one I should go into.

Weirdly, I kept on getting hit by people running past me, and it happened way too many times that it made me feel so irritated and annoyed.

I go inside one of the shops, to look at the jackets they had on display

I go inside one of the shops, to look at the jackets they had on display. The neutral colored pieces of clothing that were hung were really up my alley, and I was really attracted and impressed by their original designs.

An army green jacket in particular catches my attention

An army green jacket in particular catches my attention. So I go on my tippy toes to reach it, and ..

the next thing I know, I was on the ground with a very soar butt.

I didn't lose my balance, in fact I'm a very athletic person, but what actually happened is : I was pushed by someone.
I couldn't even see who it was, since this person was running so fast and eventually exited the shop as I was about to lift up my head, after brutally hitting the ground.

Right now.. I am just sat on the ground, in shock, feeling helpless and extremely weak. An employee comes to help me get back up on my feet.

She looked very sorry for me. She probably saw it in my face.. how surprised and hurt I was, cause let me tell you my butt slammed the ground really hard and it hurt so bad.

I stand back up, I try to fix my clothes and dust off my pants before gathering up the courage to ask her.

"What happened? Who did that?" I ask with such a confused and embarrassed look.