4

Who i'm assuming was Leila's mother came walking over.

"Who are you? and what are you doing near my kid?" She snapped, with the thickest attitude ever.

JJ rested his hand on my lower back to keep me from punching this stuck up bitch. I hate people like her and he knows it too. 

As soon as i stood up Leila ran over to me and wrapped herself around my leg. 

"Listen sweetie." I said rolling up the sleeves to my shirt. 

"JJ cover Leilas ears." i said, JJ soon picking Leila up, and taking her to the slide a few feet away.

"You might be her Mother but you sure as hell are no fucking mother. and you should fucking hate yourself for what you put this kid through. She is five years old, and she already knows that you hate her and don't want her. So i suggest you move the fuck along." I said.

"What are you gonna do about it? Hit me?" She said, waving her arms out.

"Nah bitch i don't hit my elders." I laughed, moving over.

"Oh fuck you." She said, rolling her eyes.

"You wanna stick up for that little bitch? Then you can fucking have her." She said.

"Thanks whore. Keep your legs closed and you want get a kid you don't want next time." I said, walking towards JJ and Leila. 

"What happened?" JJ asked, watching Leila's mother walk away. 

"Well, to start off, I just became a mommy!" I said jumping up and down at the thought of being Leila's new Mommy.

"You have a baby?" Leila asked, all excited.

"Not yet sweetie. But, how would you like it if i was your new mommy?" I asked.

Her face instantly lit up, and she smiled so big. 

"Yes! I want you to be my Mommy and hims to be my Daddy!" She smiled, jumping up and down pointing at JJ.

"So JJ. What do you say? Are you ready to be a dad? We could run away like you want, and live our lives happily with our baby girl, Leila." I said, smiling as a few tears fell from my eyes. I was finally gonna get my happily ever after, with my best friend, crush thing.