10

we began carrying the boxes up the stairs and into my room. my room was on the other side of the house. my parents wanted to be as far away from me as possible. which i'm thankful for.

"Why is your room so far?" leila groaned, dragging a stuffed animal she pulled out of her box.

"i didn't wanna be near my parents." i laughed, as we walked even farther down the hall.

our house was basically a mansion. we didn't need it but we had it cause we could afford it.

there is ten bedrooms, and four bathrooms. there was a large kitchen, dining room, ballroom, a gym, and another dance room. not to mention the giant halls.

our house is about four or five average houses combined.

i'm extremely great full that i have this stuff, but any day of the week i'd take a one bedroom apartment with a real family, over this.

i can't wait to buy a house like this with JJ. he is my forever. it's like one of those awkward love stories.

"i love you guys." i smiled, as we finally reached my bedroom.

"finally." leila added.

"i know right." JJ laughed.

i mean we could've taken the elevator but where's the fun in that.

i opened the door and began walking to my closet.

"Woah." leila said, once more.

"i know." i heard JJ whisper to her. i giggled to myself.

what have i gotten myself into?