15

we went to the bank and pulled through the drive through thing and told her all of my information.

she slipped two pads of checks through. one was the Wizard of Oz themed and the other was dragon ball z.

"that's my bitch." jj laughed admiring the dragon ball z ones as i pulled out into the backroads.

"bitch?" i questioned.

"i mean Queeeeeen." he smiled.

"you're lucky you're cute." i smiled back.

"Just cute?" he asked.

"fine. you're lucky you're extremely hot." i laughed.

"oh am i now?" he asked.

"Yup. the hottest." i laughed popping the p.

"who's being mushy now?" he laughed.

"me." i smiled.

"i love how i can make you smile just by saying stupid stuff." he chuckled.

"Just being around you makes me smile to be fair." i grinned.

"You're being really mushy now." he said as i pulled into my driveway.

i unlocked the door and we walked inside.

i handed JJ my phone as he walked to the room, i grabbed to glasses of water and carried them up, shortly behind him.

we entered the room and sat down on my bed. i put on the movie 'Tangled'

a couple minutes later, my phone went off and JJ picked it up.

"One of your hoes is texting." he said.

"which one." i laughed.

"look for yourself." he said getting pissed off, and handing my the phone.

"Alex." i said.

"Read it." he said, or basically demanded.

"We just started dating l. i haven't had time to get rid of my hoes yet." i replied.

"Well tell me what he said." he added just as feisty as before.

"you sure?" i laughed.

"Yeah Ariana just read me the damn message." he said firmly.

"Can't wait till the day i have you all to myself. we'll go on cute dates and watch movies together all day. oh.. and don't forget the sex ;)" i read.

"babe you look like you're about to explode." i said, gently grazing my thumb across his cheek.

he didn't say anything.

i climbed on top of his lap.

"hey. look at me." i said.

he barley moved his head towards mine.

"This-" i said holding my phone.

"means nothing to me." i added, tossing it behind him.

"but, this-" i said gesturing in between us.

"means everything to me." i added, resting my forehead against his.

"no matter how many guys text my phone, i'm never gonna to have the love for them that i do for you. Jide i've always loved you. it always been more than a friendship. you saved me. if it wasn't for you i would be here. so what a guy texts me? that's never gonna change how i feel about you. i promise you no guy will ever mean even a slight bit of how much you mean to me. you are my world. you are my forever." i said, as a few tears fell from my eyes.

"you are my everything ariana. you are my princess. you are the one who saved me. i'm sorry i freaked out. i just never wanna lose you." he relied, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"now we're both being mushy." i smiled softly.

"i know." he chuckled placing a kiss on my lips.

"shall we write thy checks for our humble abode?" he asked.

"indeed we shall." i smiled.

i grabbed my book bag off of my chair and pulled my dragon ball checks out.

i wrote out half the amount and JJ wrote out a check for the other half.

once we finished i put the pad into my nightstand and placed the two checks under my glass of water so they didn't blow away.

"the guy should be here soon right?" he asked.

"yeah in like ten or fifteen minutes." i answered.

i pulled out my phone and texted all my hoez and shit.

i sent out a mass text type ting that read,
"hello to all. i gots me a pretty awesome boyfriend now. and he's super cute and super hot. he's also really strong and he'll beat ur ass if you ever text me again. xo- ari"

i got a message from the guy bringing over the lease and keys and everything.

he said he was outside so JJ and i walked down, and outside.

"hey, i'm ariana and this is JJ." i said shaking his hand, JJ doing the same.

"hi, i have the lease here and once you sign it, and hand over the money, the house is yours." he laughed.

"alright sounds good." JJ replied.

we got all of the signing and money and keys and bla bla bla done.

"the house is yours. pleasure doing business with you." he smiled, getting into his car and driving off.

"alright when can we move?" JJ asked.

"when do you feel like it?" i chuckled.

"tonight?" he said.

"we'd have no time, but if we get all of our friends to help we might be able to just pull it off." i shrugged.

"i can have Simon, Ethan, and Vik come over." he said.

"And i can have my mates Josh, Tobi and Harry come." i smiled.

Little did i know this move was the start of something huge.

Hey guys. i'm Laney or Kay call me whatevuh. i wanted to write this so you could get to know me better. i have been writing books or well short stories ever since i was five. i'm tired of hiding it from the people i love. I LOVE TO WRITE BITCHES. it makes me happy. i don't care if you find it weird :) when i'm sad i write, when i'm anxious i write, when i'm happy, mad, confused or just downright depressed i write. i have this burning passion for it. it's always helped me cope. i've been reading on wattpad for years. One day i decided to write a book about one of the people that have helped me survive. i haven't always loved my life. in fact i hated it. in 2016 i found these goofballs called the sidemen. before i knew it i was watching every single video. they made me happy. and they still do. i started writing a KSI fanfiction. I was incredibly proud of him for all he's accomplished and decided to show it by writing a book for all of you to enjoy. i titles it missing you, and all of these ideas started flowing before i knew it. now Missing you is on 44K reads. and i couldn't be more thankful. you lot mean the world to me alongside writing. if it weren't for you all i don't know where i'd be. love always, me 💜