☆ fifteen

i hit 900 followers earlier this week! that's crazy bro i'm so happy (:

if you follow me, thank you~ i literally love you ahh <33
______________________________________

"that pasta was so good! i'd eat two more plates if i could!" jungkook said with a big smile, patting his stomach.

taehyung made a mental note to bring jungkook to that restaurant often, his smile was too cute.

they had left the restaurant and were walking to a nearby park. it was getting chillier and jungkook's cheeks, nose, and ears were getting rosier by the minute.

taehyung resisted the urge to hug jungkook right then and there and instead said, "you look like you're cold. do you want to hold hands? that way we can be closer."

jungkook felt his face grow warm despite the cold breeze. "o-okay. yeah, sure."

the boy's hearts were beating in unison, their souls felt interconnected as their hands met and intertwined.

why was this time different? they had held hands before. they had been this close before.

this time was different.

_
_
"let's go ice skating!" taehyung said as they reached the park. "i brought you here because i thought it'd be fun!"

jungkook's expression turned from a happy one to a troubled one. he didn't know how to skate! what if he made a fool of himself in front of his crush?

"i..i don't know tae..i've never really tried ice skating before and--" he didn't get to finish protesting before taehyung pulled him to the tiny store by the lake to rent ice skates.

"don't worry gukkie, i'll teach you!"

_
_
"i'm scared, tae," jungkook said whilst holding on tightly to taehyung's sleeves.

"don't worry, i got you, jungkook, i got you," taehyung said in a calm and gentle voice.

jungkook looked at taehyung with his eyebrows scrunched together in nervousness and carefully took a step onto the ice.

"that's it! you got it!" taehyung laughed and smiled at jungkook so wide and so bright that it made the world melt away.

jungkook grinned and giggled happily. "i got it! i'm actually doing it!"

taehyung slowly led jungkook farther from the edge. "okay, i'm going to let one of your arms go now."

jungkook nodded and let go of taehyung's arm, he was the one holding on.

a few wobbly steps later, the two were slowly gliding around and around the lakes edge.

"this is so fun! i can't believe i've never done this before until now!" jungkook exclaimed.

taehyung chuckled and nibbled on the inside of his lip. he suddenly had the urge to hug jungkook again.

this time he didn't stop himself.

he gently pulled jungkook by his arm and grabbed his shoulders, making the bunny boy turn to face him.

he pulled jungkook into a hug and buried his face into his neck.

jungkook was startled for only a moment before he too wrapped his arms around taehyung and layed his head on his shoulder.

"why are you hugging me so suddenly?" jungkook said a few seconds later. he wasn't complaining though. not at all.

taehyung closed his eyes and laughed which also caused jungkook to laugh.

the two reveled in each others warmth and the way their bodies seemed to fit perfectly together before taehyung let go and nervously rubbed his arm.

"jungkook, i need to tell you something."

_
_
author's note:

yooooo i actually updated in less than a months time after the last chapter? that's w a c k bro.

enjoy~

much love,

-ski ☁️