Chapter Nine

*back to Cassie's point of view*
I've been here for about a week now and it if I'm being completely honest it was not that bad. I had grow closer to Johnny to say the least. I know that he kidnapped me and don't get me wrong I'm not going to forget it but he's not some big bad scary dude that raping and beating me every chance he gets. I feel like he really cares about me. And it god damn refreshing. I haven't had that in so long. I barely have to think when I'm with him. He does all the chores the cooking, the cleaning, pick out my outfits most of the time. it feels like I can just relax. And i needed that.

I'm currently in the guest room, just thinking. I had woken up really early, and I didn't want to get up one because I was comfy and two because I didn't want to start making noise and wake Johnny up. I know he had asked me to sleep in his room with him, but after the whole you wont look at me incident that happened two days ago, I just felt like it was probably best if I stayed in here for a little while. Believe me there is nothing more I wanted than to be snuggled up in his arms right now, but i dunno it just didn't feel right, and I think he knew it too.

Since the incident we hadn't talked about it. I felt mortified, and I could tell Johnny wasn't feeling his normal cocky self about it either. But god I loved it. I loved the way that his hands felt around my waist, and how his lips felt around my neck. It gave me chills just thinking about it. My entire body felt like it was buzzing, I could feel it in my ribs. I was so turned on by just the mere thought of Johnny that it practically hurt.

My hand mindlessly made its way down my pants, as I could feel the pressure building up. I knew I would be ashamed with myself afterward, but right now all I could think about was cumming. I kept thinking of Johnny, and what happened up in his bedroom. How his hand could just graze by side, and my thighs would be clenching together and holding on for dear life. I let out a strangled moan as I pictured him on top of me, being gentle at first but then just slamming in to me. I could feel myself grow close as I let out another string of moans and pictured what he would say to me as he fucked me. "God love, your so wet for daddy hmm love...love" I snapped out of my trance, and blinked my eyes open as fast as they could go.

In front of me was a shirtless Johnny, with his mouth and eyes both wide open. I was completely mortified. I could feel my face grow beet red, as I took my gaze away from him. I attempted to get up and run to the bathroom hoping to never ever come out and face him but when I stood up, he inched closer to me. I could see the lust in his eyes as the pushed me back onto the bed and stood in between my thighs. He started rubbing aimless patters into my thigh as he spoke "Love? what were you doing there?" he asked. I most definitely was not going to tell him that I was getting off to the thought of him so I came up with the first lie I could think of. "I was sleeping" I said. He chuckled as he firmly took my chin into his hand. "Now love I know that not what you were doing now is it? And you know what good girls don't lie. Liars get punished. I'll give you another chance doll. I closed my eyes as I felt him lean into me, placing his mouth just above my neck blowing air, and teasing. "If you already know then why do I have to say it?" I asked breathlessly. "Because doll, I wanna hear it come out of that pretty little mouth of your before I do what I know you were fantasizing about. How about this love? If you say it, I'll give you exactly what you were thinking about. But if you don't, I'll get up and 'Ill leave you here to finish the job yourself.

I stared back blankly at him my mouth agape. I don't think he knows how utterly embarrassing this was for me. I continued staring at him before he let out a little bit of a sigh and made his way to the door. As his hand set on the door knob I mustered up the little bit of confidence I had and whispered out "I was touching myself Johnny. I was thinking about you and I-I-It just happened I couldn't help it. I saw johnny's back tense up, as he swiftly made his way back to me. "Daddy's got you all wet sweetheart hmm? Is that it doll." I blushed as I weakly nodded my head careful not to make eye contact. " I felt my chin being yanked up as I was met with Johnny's eyes. " I need words princess. If you want this I'm gonna need words baby." "Yes" I said. I felt his hands roam down my body as he said "Its daddy princess. Call me daddy. I wanna hear it coming for that dirty little mouth of yours." I felt myself heat up again as if every word he said sent some kind of electric current through me. Making me pulse in all of the right places. "Yes daddy" I said. "There you go baby, that what daddy wants to hear. I started squirming at his touch as his hand found his way down my pants, replicating some of the movement I had been doing not too much earlier. My breathing picked up as I felt him run circles around my clit, as his head dipped into the crook of my neck. I let out moans, not caring how loud they were. "Oh god baby you really are wet huh? You really wanted to finish love hmm? Oh my poor baby. Daddy will fix that all up for you.

I felt one of his fingers enter me as I bucked my hips up, earning a lustful chuckle from Johnny. "I'm gonna cum" I sputtered out. Oh no baby you were a very naughty girl. Your not gonna cum till daddy says you can. My face paled as I thought I wouldn't be able to hold it anymore, It just felt so fucking good. I felt Johnny start to pick up his pace as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. "I-I m", I started I could barely think straight "I know baby your gonna cum he cooed. Let it go for daddy in 3-2-1.." As he reached one I could feel my body start to crash down, as I started to shake, and my mind went to a different place.

Just as I had started to cum, Johnny pulled his hand away from me. I legitimately cried out from the loss of his touch, as I felt my orgasm go away. I looked at Johnny with tears in my eyes, as I could barely think straight. I just wanted it so so bad. "That love.. is for touching whats mine." I saw his eyes grow darker. That pretty little pussy down there is all mine, and you won't touch it unless I say so. I went easy on you this time sweetheart just try me again." I stared at him in shock as I took in all that was happening. And love do yourself a favor. Don't finish the job off for yourself, I'll be able to smell it of your fingers." As he turned the door know he stuck two of his fingers into his mouth and moaned. "God Your gonna taste fucking exquisite on my face love." And with that he left. I fell back onto the bed as I tried to take in everything that just happened. I don't think I can ever face him again. I'm mortified for eternity.

I woke up hot and out of breath, thinking about the dream I had just had. Oh my fucking god I thought, I'm going crazy. I mean I'm not going to lie he is pretty nice looking, but he kidnapped me for fucks sake. As I looked back on how attached to him I had been acting, all I thought was that I needed to put an end to it. If I want to get out after my time is up I truly need to try but definitely not this much.

I cant' believe I've been this stupid. He probably thinks he has e wrapped around his fucking finger. Well one things for sure, I definitely would not be buddy buddy with him from here on out. I could co exist but I definitely was not going to go around calling him daddy and all that. With a sigh I got up to make my way downstairs for breakfast. And believe me I'm absolutely dreading it.

-

-

-

-

-
Hey guys so let me know what you think. I added a little smut in there, but basically right now it's kinda just Cassie struggling with her feelings still. I'm definitely going to get more into the mafia aspect of this, not giving to much away but for those of you who are reading this for that, it's gonna be coming up very soon. Let me know how you guys are feeling about the book, and if you have any input or ideas, I will definitely see where I could fit them in, and give you recognition for them. I'm very great full for each one of you that has read this book, and would love to give back to y'all in some kind of way. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read, and you can look forward to a new chapter update on Tuesday. P.S. this chapter was not heavily edited