Chapter Ten

Start writing your story

I made my way down the stairs as quietly as possible hoping that Johnny wasn't up yet. I don't think I had the balls to look him in the eyes right now after my dream. It was pretty early I thought. I know he's usually up earlier than I am but I don't see why he would need to be up at 5 in the morning.

I crept my way into the kitchen, to get something to eat. I felt like my prayers had been answered as I saw Johnny nowhere in sight. Daisy was laying on her bed near the backdoor snoring here and there. It was adorable. I walked closer to her, and sat down in front of her, stroking her head. She was just too cute. I loved animals, and always have. It made me miss my pup penny that passed away right after my parents had. I felt a tear slip from my eye at the thought. I decided it would probably be a good idea for me to get up before I turn into a blubbering mess on the kitchen floor.

I made my way to the fridge in search of something to eat. I found a carton of eggs and just decided that some eggs and cheese would do. I rummaged around in the cabinets looking for a pan before I set it on the stove to heat up. I feel like I haven't done anything for myself lately, and honestly this is kind of refreshing. I continued cooking as my mind started to wonder off  just thinking about this whole situation. Its just absolutely crazy and how in the hell does Johnny afford this house. I haven't seen him work since I've been here.

I wounder what he does. My guess is either on rich businessman or some kind of CEO of something or other. Maybe it was all handed down to him. I'll have to ask him, I'm actually pretty interested. My thoughts were interrupted by a warm "good morning" coming from behind me. I froze up as I heard his voice. God I couldn't face him I thought. I put every once of my energy into what I was doing and didn't dare look up. "Mornin" I squeaked out.

I felt Johnny come up closer behind me and wrap his arms around me. I squeaked at the contact, and quickly got out of his hold. "Is everything all right love?" he questioned. It really seemed like he cared. Nice fucking acting buddy I thought. I just nodded my head and kept my eyes down hoping he would take it as a response. I could practically feel the frown on his face. "Could you use your words baby somethings clearly wrong. You weren't like this yesterday Love. We had a really good day yesterday."

I honestly don't know how to feel. One part of me is unbelievably angry at him for taking me. Like beyond angry, I'm livid. But the other half of me I just god I don't know how to explain it. Just wants a hug from him. To be close to him. I think Johnny could tell I was having a hard time putting things together in my head so he went over to the stove to take my breakfast off of the burner, and returned to me with a plate placed down on the counter.

"I'll be in the living room love. When your done with your breakfast, how about you come in so we can talk." His voice sounded strained as he spoke. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I kept my head down and focused on the plate in front of me. I didn't want to talk to him. As soon as he got close I turned into a withering mess. I couldn't let that happen, or I would never get out of here.

As I finished up my breakfast, I slowly made my way to the living room. Johnny was sitting down on the couch with his head back and eyes closed. He honestly just looked like a fucking god, even when he was doing absolutely nothing. I quietly made my way into the room and over to the couch he was on. He couldn't seem to feel my presence, so I sat down on the other end of the couch hoping the movement would alert him. As I sat down his eyes shot open and revealed what almost looked like a few tears. He quickly wiped them away, and gave me a weak smile. "What's wrong love?" He asked. "We were in such a good place yesterday. What changed?"

I focused my eyes on my hands as I wrung my fingers. I took deep breaths trying to build up the courage to talk to him, "Love? You can talk to me you know that right?" I sighed "I-I just. I don't know." "I can't fix it if you don't tell me sweetheart." "I just you took me and I just I cant get over that. Every time I want to be close to you my mind reminds me and I feel like its wrong. I feel like I should be trying to find a way to get out. But the other half of me doesn't want that. I just I don't know, and my head is spinning and I-" "Can I hold you love?" he asked. "Can I just hold you please love?" I could feel the pleading in his voice, and my heart betrayed my brain as I nodded my head.

Johnny picked me up from where I was sitting and placed me on his chest as he laid down. I felt his hand start to stroke my head as we continued on with our conversation. "I know all of this love. You've said it before. But why the sudden change. Did I do something?" I felt my cheeks blush as I remember exactly what had happened. I started to squirm a little just thinking of it. "You can tell me love. This is only gonna get better if you talk to me sweetheart." I mustered up all the courage I could possibly get, and tried my best to explain it to him. "I just I had a dream" I whispered out. "What happened love?" He asked. I felt my heart start to race as I dreaded having to explain this to him.

"You don't have to go into detail love just try and help me understand". I took a deep breath and attempted to stat. "It was just you were. God I don't wanna say it." "I think I may be able to guess love. Would that be easier?" I nodded my head into his chest. "You had a bit of a naughty dream about me love. Hmm? Is that it?" I felt my cheeks redden as I nodded my head into his chest again. Johnny chuckled out.

"Love that's okay it's normal. We've been around each other for a little while now. There's nothing wrong in that pretty little head of yours. You said you would try this, and you can. If that's how your feeling love just give into it It would be a lot easier than fighting sweetheart." As if his words were magic, a switch went off in my brain. It really could just be as easy as that. I could just give in. My brain wouldn't hurt every time I was around him I could just give in. I lifted my head up, and looked into his eyes. "It's that easy?" I whispered out. "Yes love. It's that easy." I smiled up at his, and put my head back down on his chest. 

We stayed like that for awhile. Just being close to each other. He stroked my hair as I traced my finger along his tattoos. After what felt like hours, Johnny finally admitted that he actually needed to get up. He said he had to go to the bathroom, so I'm currently just sitting on the couch watching The Office. It felt like hours before he came back but it had probably only been a minute.

"So love what would that cute little butt of yours like to do today?" "I dunno" I said. "I wanna do something outside if you'll let me. Like maybe swimming." I saw his smile falter a little bit, probably still worried about me escaping. "I think I can do you one better love. How about you go upstairs into the closet and grab our bathing suits, a couple towels and some changes of clothes. Just anything you might want for the day." I nodded as I head up the stairs wondering why we needed all of this.

I grabbed all of the things I thought we needed, and made my way back down the stairs to find Johnny in the kitchen placing all different sorts of things into a cooler.  "So what are we doing?" I asked. I saw the biggest smile place itself on Johnny's face. "We love are going to go to the beach. I have a little house about an hour away from here and  thought we could spend the day there, or stay over one night. It's right on the beach, you'll absolutely love it sweetheart." I didn't care where in the hell we were going, as long as I could get out of this suffocating house. It feels like I've been in here forever.

As Johnny and I finished packing up the last few things, we grabbed a leash for daisy, and headed out to the garage. I was pretty skeptical of Johnny's lack of concern over me going out into the real world, but at this point I don't think I'd do anything about it. I've sort of started to fall for the big goof. So we got settled into the Jeep, which might I add is gorgeous and then we were off, arguing over who got to be in charge of the aux. Of course I won, and before we knew it we'd be at the beach.
-
-
-
-
-
Hey y'all as always lmk what you think and all that jazz. I'm so sorry for missing the last two updates. It's finals week and I just completely forgot, I'm posting today to make up for it and then I'll absolutely make sure to post on Friday. I loved writing this chapter and don't worry you can expect a new chapter on Friday. I just wanted to let y'all know tho that my stories averaged around 2,000 words give or take before I started uploading twice a week. It's gone down by about 300 words as of now, and I think for the most part it is gonna end up staying there. Lmk if you guys prefer the longer chapters once a week or these slightly shorter chapters twice a week. Love you all thanks so much for reading.