Guest or Hostage?

Y/n POV.
.
.
.
.

As I was unconscious I had flashes of what just recently happened. One of the SHIELD facilities was being evacuated, the Tesseract, the portal, that guy everything. I was slowly starting to wake up and I feel a rough surface under me. I run my fingers over it and I recognized it as a cot fabric. I then slowly open my eyes and see a cement cealing above my head. I slowly sit up on the cot and feel the blanket that was on top of me fall on my lap. I look around the room to see that I was in a concrete room roughly the same size as my room at mine and Laura's apartment. I put my hand on my head feeling myself get a headache. "Gah. Must've hit my head pretty hard on the ground. Wait. Ground, helicopter, that guy." I say to myself as I remember everything once more.

To my left I hear a door creak. I look over to see none other than Loki. He was in his same green and black clothes that he was in the previous day.... or a few hours ago. Hell I don't know what the time is anymore now. I move to get up off the cot only to fall to my knees and gasp in pain do to a possible torn muscle when I stopped the helicopter. "Oh dear, are you alright little dove?" He asked and took a few steps towards me. "Don't touch me!" I yell as I put my arms up, one fist out in front of me and the other high up to the level of my eye. That's when I noticed that my shields weren't working. I try again and the same thing happened. "What's happening? What did you do?" I asked glaring at the tall man in front of me. Loki kneels down to my level as I lower my arms. "Let me help with your injury first darling. Then I shall tell you." He said in a calm smoothing voice. I keep my glare on him as he gently places his hand on my right knee. In a matter of seconds my leg feels like new.

Loki then stands up and offers me his hand. In response I swat it away. "I can get up myself." I say as I get up at sit back on my cot. "You have fire in you darling. I am quite impressed." He said pulling out a chair and sits in it across from me and I give him another glare. "Answer my question. What the hell did you do to me?" I asked with a slight growl in my voice. "I cast a spell on you eliminating your magic temperately." He explained. "What do you want with me?" I asked.

Loki chuckled and smirked widely. "Your magic is very special. Besides darling, what is your name?" Loki asked me. "That's none of your damn business." I said. "Oh now that's not very lady like. Allow me to introduce myself again. I am Loki of Asgard. But please call me Loki. Or your King." He said. "Now what is your name?" He asked looking at me in my e/c eyes.

I turned my head crossing my arms. "It's y/n." I said to him giving him my name. "Y/n.... What a lovely name." He said softly and slowly reached to move some hair behind my ear but before he could I stopped him grabbing a hold of his wrist. "Don't touch me." I said letting go of his wrist. "Are you hungry? Here. " He held out his hands and a plate of fresh cooked salmon and grapes was in his hand. He held up his other hand and a glass of water was in it. "For you. I don't want to have you starving." He said setting the food and water on the small table next to the cot grabbing a grape in the process and eating it

I look at it and back at him. "Why did you come here? What's your goal?" I asked causing him to chuckle. "Your world is a mess darling." He starts off making me cut him off. "Don't. Call me darling. I told you my name and you should call me by it." I said. "Very well. Anyways, your world is a mess. I am here to fix it. Your people need to be put in their place and I am here to do that. I'm here to rule Earth." He says putting a smile on his face. "We don't need a ruler. So before you have your ass kicked by highly trained SHIELD agents I would advise you to release me and get the hell out of here." I said. "Sorry but that's not going to happen anytime soon. I mean, what's the ruler of your world without a Queen? Can't have a King without a Queen. With our magic together we can be so much more powerful than these humans." He said leaning in resting his elbows on his knees.

In response I raise my hand and slapped him. Apparently I was too slow because he stopped it grabbing my wrist. "Someone is surprised." He said. "Like hell I would be your Queen because I have magic. You don't know a damn thing about me." I hiss at him. "Oh but I do. Your father is a doctor in New York. You mysteriously got your powers 2 years ago and SHIELD they recruited you last year. Oh and you wouldn't want your dear friend Laura hurt would you?" He said threatening to hurt my best friend. "All I ask of you is for you to be my Queen. Rule with me. And your dear friend will not be harmed. " He said letting go of my wrist.

I look at Loki in a mixture of fear, anger, and confusion. "So... What will it be y/n?" He asked. Was I really going to be his Queen for his own pleasure? For him to keep me like some sort of pet? He killed innocent SHIELD agents, put Barton under his control, almost killed my boss, kidnaped me and threatened my best friend. 'No one threatens to hurt my friends or family. I'm sorry Fury. But this is to protect the people who I care about.' I say in my head. I look up at the man in black and green. "I accept. But if their is a scratch on her or anyone I know, you will have hell to pay. " I said glaring at him. He takes my hand and kisses the back of it. "Now don't get too excited. You are not queen yet. After we take over Earth and everyone is on their knees only then we shall have our wedding. Now. I have some business to attend to with doctor Selvig. Eat your food and I will have Barton check up on you every once in a while. So don't think about escaping my dearest." He said getting up and leaving the room.

As the door closed I look down at my hands as I clench them in a fist. I then feel tears running down my face. "I should have kept the tesseract in the portal. I should've kept driving." I mumbled to myself as I wipe away my tears. It wouldn't surprise me if either my dad or even Laura were worried about me. 'Hopefully the shield agent is still at the apartment. What was his name again? Runblow? Ah Rumlow that's it.'  I think to myself. I look over at the plate and pick it up. I then pick up the fork take a piece of salmon on it and place the fish meat in my mouth. To my surprise, it was actually pretty good. Not over cooked, not under cooked, definitely not over seasoned it was all evenly cooked and seasoned.

I finish the meal in a matter of seconds and drown the water due to dehydration. I set the plate back on the small table and lay on my cot out of pure boredom. As Loki said, agent Barton stopped by to check up on me as well as a doctor to do some simple normal tests like what you get at a short doctor appointment. "That's all. I'll have someone to bring you a few water bottles." The female doctor said as she got up and walked out of the cement room. I look up at Barton. Or who I thought was Barton. "So, Clint. Am I a hostage or a guest? Cuz Loki has what he wants. And now he just got the idea of making me his 'queen'." I said as I did my air quotes.

Barton leans his back against the stone wall. "Well, you're kinda both. Yes Loki wanted the tesseract and now he has it. But he also thinks that yours and his  magic, which he took away somehow, would give his army and better advantage of making him ruler of Earth." He explains. "So... That's what he wants me for." I whisper under my breath. Barton then gets off the wall and to the door. "It's getting late. You should get some sleep. Is there anything you would like me to get?" He asked. "(Favorite book). It's been a while since I've read it." I requested. The middle aged man nods leaving the room closing and locking the door. I then lay back down on the cot getting in a comfortable position and I slowly drift off to sleep without knowing what would happen the next day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote here plz ⬇