The Plan

Author note: Hey guys. I'm back. Sorry for taking way too long for this update. I'm working my butt off with school work and trying to graduate. Sadly I ran out of Doritos to snack on while I work. Thank you for supporting this story. I love all your ideas but I have one in mind. And I have 3 covers I need help on choosing. The cover with the most comments wins.

Yep

Yep. It's going to be called the man behind the monster. It'll take place in the the dark world. Now..... On to the fanfic))

As the seven of us stand in a circle the Chitauri around us start screeching. I look up and sense something towards the portal. "Guys." I get everyone's attention and we watch as more giant Chitauri lizards come out of the portal. Steve then gets in front of us. "Call it Captain." Tony says looking at him.

Steve nods looking at the portal and back to us. "Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof." Steve points to a building not too far off. "Eyes on everything. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything that gets more than three blocks out, your turn it back or you turn it to as buildings Tony as he pointed to where the perimeter of the fight roughly was.

Clint looks over to Tony keeping hold of his bow and arrow. "Wanna give me a lift?" He asked the billionaire. "Right." Tony replied and went over to Clint grabbing hold the back of his uniform. "Better clench up
Legolas." Tony then flew up with Clint dropping him off at the building then he flies off.