The Lab

After I watched the security footage I made my way to the lab running through the halls. But first I had to find Thor. I needed to know what the glowing object was in the Scepter and if it had any relationship with the Tesseract. I turn a corner and skid to a stop halfway down the hall to see Loki. Well, a hologram of himself.

He was standing there in front of me, hands behind his back with a giant mischievous smirk plastered on his face. "Found you my darling." He said. I glared in response. "You are not getting anywhere Near Bruce. And you sure as hell aren't going to get me. I don't know what your plan for the Tesseract is, or who told you to come here, But you're not going to win." I say as I started to walk once more and go through his holographic body. "Banner shouldn't be the only thing you should be worried about. It would be a shame if something happened to your ship." I stop in my tracks and turn my head. "What do you mean?" I ask feeling my heart beat against my chest.

I hear as Loki chuckles the same way he did in the security footage from earlier. "When a man hunts for a bird, he shoots it and watches as the bird falls to the ground like if it were nothing." My eyes widen. That's when everything came clear to me. He was planning to make the helicarrier crash into whatever was below it and kill everyone on it. But he said 'shoot it down'. Their is no way he can shoot this aircraft down not unless.... It all came to me. Their was one man that could shoot this thing like if it were nothing. "Clint." I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

I look up at the dark haired male only to hear him whistle from high to low and make an explosion sound. I growl and summon the fan of the Guardian and throw it towards him only for him to disappear and the fan to hit a wall.

(Time skip brought to you by the fan on the guardian

(Time skip brought to you by the fan on the guardian. I don't know what it's really called.)

A few minutes pass and I get to the lab. I walk into the room to see Tony, Steve, Bruce, Natasha, Thor, and Fury all talking to each other about something serious. "Hey what's up?" I ask and they all look at me. Steve starts out. "SHIELD is using the Tesseract to make weapons." Steve said looking at Fury. I look at him as well completely confused. "Phase 2." Fury explained. My eyes widened. "That's phase 2?! You are going to do something HYDRA did 50 years ago?" I asked quite shocked.

Steve nods. "The world hasn't changed a bit." He commented. "Natasha then looks at Bruce. " you want to think about removing yourself from this environment doctor?" Natasha asks. "I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed." Bruce says. By the sound of his voice he definitely didn't want to be here in the first place. "Loki is manipulating you." She says. "And you've been doing what, exactly?" Bruce asks. "You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you." Natasha says as sh walked to him

Bruce then walking away from the table. "Yes, and I'm not leaving because you get a little twitchy." He then goes to the screen and hold the corner of it pointing to the missile on the screen. "I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction." He said. I turn my head to the director wanting to know as well.  "Because of him." Fury said pointing directly in Thor's direction. "Me?" Thor said raising an eyebrow. "Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned." The Director said looking at everyone in the room.

I looked over at Thor wanting to know what he was going to say. "My people want nothing but peace with your planet." He re assured. Fury then turned to Thor. "But you're not the only people out there, are you? And you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, that can't be controlled." He finished. Steve takes a few steps forward. "Like you controlled the cube?" Steve asked. Thor's voice booms in. "Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it and his allies. It is a signal to all the realms that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war." The God says informs. "A 'higher form'?" Steve asks. I look towards the ground and back up to the blonde. "That higher form must've sent Loki here. Thor I need to know, we need to know, who is this higher form? We need to be ready for the worst." I say. "This is why we are doing this Strange. This will help get the dirty work done faster." Fury says pointing to the weapon that was in the table.

Tony then speaks up with his hands in his pocket. "Nuclear deterrent. 'Cause that always calms everything right down." The billionaire explained. Fury then turned around looking at him "remind again me how you made your fortune, Stark." He said not believing him. Steve then walks up his hands on his waist. "I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck-deep..." Steve stated. "Hold up how is this now about me?" Tony asked. "Isn't everything?" Steve glared at him. Thor then walks up to the three. "I thought humans were more evolved than this." Thor said and I nod in agreement making Fury roll his eyes and turned to the blonde male. "Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up?" He asked. Natasha then butted in. As if she was a mom with a bunch of kids in the house. "Are you boys really that naive? SHIELD monitors potential threats." She said as her eyebrows furrowed.

Soon later Bruce gets in the conversation. "Captain America's on threat watch?" "We all are." She said. "Nat, I'd like to know how I'm on that threat list." I say. Natasha looks at me. "Y/n you are not a threat." She said and I point to myself. "Yet I'm still here. You may never know when I may snap and lose control of my magic." I say. Thor then walks to me and places a hand on my shoulder. "Then I shall take you to Asguard with me. My mother can help you control it. Maybe teach you a few things along the way." He said and Natasha glares at him. "You're not taking her anywhere." She said like a protective sister.  Slowly but surely everyone was having their own separate arguments.

A few moments later Thor speaks to everyone in the room. "You speak of control, yet you court chaos." Thor says and Bruce is the next to talk. "That's his M.O., isn't it? I mean, what are we, a team? No, we're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're a time bomb." Fury then walks to the scientist. "You need to step away." He said with his eye widened. "And go where? You rented out my room." Bruce said pointing to wherever the cell was. "That was only in case we-" Bruce then cuts him off. "Needed to kill me? Believe me I tried.... Y/ n. You brought up me killing myself earlier, well here's the story. The other guy got so bad that I got a gun and shot myself, only for the other guy to spit it out." He said. I looked at the doctor with concern and worry.

Steve then talks once more. "Put on the suit. Let's go a few rounds." He said making Thor chuckle in response. "You people are so petty, and tiny." Thor said.  I turn my head towards both of them and walk up to them. "Boys, this isn't the time nor place to fight. Loki is planning something." I say. Tony looks at me. "Really? Then tell us." I let out a sigh. "When I was on my way over here I saw Loki." Steve then looks at me surprised. "He escaped?" He asked me shocked and ready to fight. "No he didn't escape. It was a hologram. He said that Bruce shouldn't be the only thing we should worry about." I then hear Natasha walk over. "What should we be worried about?" She asked. "Clin-" just before I could even finish Clint's name the room explodes sending me back and hit the ground hard feeling my head hit the ground. I knew in my mind that was Clint. He was here. And he was here to get Loki and possibly take me as well.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But not without a fight.....

To be continued....