chapter 5: grandma explain 😵

Taehyung POV

I sit at the dinning table and Jungkook placed the bowl of ramen Infront of me.

Jungkook then sits across from me with his bowl of ramen. I watch as he put the ramen to his lips and slowly draw it up.

"Your staring"😏

"WHAT No I wasn't!"

Jungkook laughs but then his face became all serious.

"Taehyung do you know what happened to you earlier"

"No I've been trying to figure out what happened but nothing makes sense"

"Did you feel hot, can't think straight and had pain in you abdomen"

"Yeah, wow it's like you experienced it yourself"

"Taehyung what happened to you is called a heat, it's something that happens to omega werewolves"

"But doesn't make sense I'm not a werewolf"

Jungkook looks at me with certainty in his eyes and it kinda pissed me off.

"That's ridiculous I've been Human all my life"

"The reason because of that is the wolf spane in the necklace that you had around you neck it's stop wolves abilities"

"Stop speaking non sense if your going to keep this up I want to go home"

"Taehyung I'm trying to explain that-"

"Enough take me home"

I looked at Jungkook very angry and he sighed and got up from his chair.

"Fine let's go"

I went in to his room and found some proper clothes to wear. When I returned Jungkook was dressed and ready to leave with his car keys in his hand.

"Ready" Jungkook said with worry.

"Yeah" I said looking away from him.

We went to the elevator and waited to go down to last floor in awkward silence.

-I can't be a werewolf that doesn't make sense-

-I've been Human all my life or I am I human-

When we reach the lobby and the annoy front desk lady is their staring at me again.

Not right now I can't handle your jealousy.

I walked pass and exited the building while Jungkook was talking to her.

Then he comes and direct us the parking lot.

We got in to his car and I instructed the directions to my house and drove off to the main Street.

A few moments later😂

We drove for a while until we reach my street.

And their is grandma Infront of the house trying to clear the snow from the front door

Jungkook stopped the car all of a sudden.

"What the hell jun-"

"Granny"

What who is calling to.

He gets out of the car and Runs to her.

"Young Master Jeon" I hear grandma say

I'm surprised by her words why do they know each other.

"Granny what are you doing here"

"I'm taking care of my grandson"

"Whose your grandson?"

Grandma points to me.

"He is my grandson the second child of the warrior Kim family young Master"

WHAT IS GRANDMA TALKING ABOUT?!

"I didn't know the Kim family had a second son"

"Of course you don't young master, he was taken from the pack when he was six when knowledge of him being an male omega was leaked"

"I see"

I'm kinda irritated right now. What are they talking about.
Kim family , warrior , male omega non of this makes any sense.

"Grandma explain!" I said shouting a little.

"Tae dear I'm not sure if I can your parents told me not to tell you anything"

"What do you mean parents when since I had one of those"

"Tae"

I was on the verge of crying I absolutely know nothing about my life. And the person who raised me and took care of me has told me nothing.

I can't believe Jungkook a complete stranger knows more about my about me then even myself.

"Tae" grandma walked towards me trying to grab my hand.

But I moved away slowly.

"Tae please understand"

"Understand what that your keeping something from me"

"Tae it's for your own good"

"For my own good me not knowing I have a family watching other people with their mother and father all the time."

Without noticing I started crying.

"N-not being able to s-spend time with -W-why why would you h-hide them from me."

"That's not what I was trying to do sweet heart you have to under-"

"STOP just stop I'm tired I don't want to hear anymore"

I walked away crying and went into the house. I didn't even look at her as I did.

As I reached my room I closed the door and jumped in my bed and cried my eyes out.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING .....someone just tell me the truth please"

I cried so much till I fell asleep. I can't-what's going on? - who am I?

------------------------------------------------------
I feel like this chapter was boring but hello their imaginary readers 😍 . Here is a chapter because schools out and I have time to function for once.

 Here is a chapter because schools out and I have time to function for once

🌺🌸💜See you next time🌸🌺🌸