special episode 7

Author's POV

Jin moved in with Namjoon and stayed there for a week because soon after Namjoon had to leave to see his family.

"So we're does your family live" Jin asked curiously.

"South Korea"

"Oh well thanks for the information that I already know but where exactly"Jin said sarcastically

"I can't exactly tell you because for my packs safety"

"Fine I just really want to know"

"You seem much more excited than me to see my family"

"It's just the mate thing is new to me,it's basically marriage and I want your family to like me"

"Don't worry Jin their going to love you trust me" Namjoon said as he kissed Jin's forehead.

During the week Namjoon told Jin everything about being mates and tried his best to reverse the crap Jin was told about werewolves.

It was the day of departure. They were taking Namjoon's private jet to Korea.

-at Korea's national airport-

"May I take you bags sir" semi asked with flirtatious smile.

"No it's fine I can carry it myself" Namjoon stated.

"Okay sir" she said keeping her flirtatious smile which turned to a frown when she looks at Jin.

Semi was really pissed off after finding out Namjoon found his mate.

She would try everything in her power to piss Jin off.

"Need help" she said disrespectfully while rolling her eyes.

"No it's fine" Jin has manners and politely declined. Even though he hates the bitch that doesn't mean he should stoop to her level.

They reach the front of the airport and was met with a black limo.

Jin was no longer surprised by how rich Namjoon is and just went along with it.

Namjoon and Jin enter the limo together while semi had to go to the front. Semi cursed under her breath while Jin smirked.

"That's what you get you annoying bitch" Jin said softly only for him to hear.

Namjoon and Jin sit together holding hands that's the much they have done since being together other than kissed on the cheek or forehead.

Their not in any rush to do anything but one dimple alpha is having his rut soon and he doesn't know how he's going to handle it.

They drive for a while until they could only see forest then up a head lied a huge village with four huge houses that stand out.

Jin was amazed by it he kept looking out the window like an excited child.

"Jin" Namjoon called

"Yeah"

"You see that big white mansion their"

"Mmmhmm" Jin hummed in response.

"That's the Kim's residents were I live"

Jin turned around surprised thought he could never be surprised anymore "What really so that means I'm going to live their too"

"He he yeah " Namjoon giggled at Jin's cute reactions to everything. Actually he finds everything about Jin adorable.

They drive to the front gates of the Kim's mansion and got out of the limo.

Then all of a sudden Namjoon was hugged by someone.