Jealousy

Timmy's pov:

Y/n and I have been dating for a few months now everything was going good until Ryan came to our school and she immediately got hooked on him. It all started a few weeks ago when the news spread that we were getting a new student...then the next day he came.

Honestly he was cool at first just your average new kid thats hot and all the girls want especially y/n. For the first few weeks Ryan me and y/n would hang out, that was until he started hogging her and they started doing everything together. I became really jealous and stopped hanging out with them, it got to the point where y/n wount even walk home with me because she had "plans" with Ryan.

Your pov:

Ryan is amazing but he's not my type I mean he's my friend and all but I have a boyfriend that I love very much and I wouldn't leave him...well to be honest I have been leaving Timmy out, me and Ryan do everything together and I don't even walk home with Timmy anymore I still talk to him of course but I just feel horrible and I need to apologize.

It was the next day of school and when I got out of my car I didn't even wait for Ryan I wanted to see Timmy so bad after what's been happening. When I got inside and to the lockers I saw Timmy talking to some friends and I immediately ran up behind him and gave him the biggest hug. "Heeey beautiful" Timmy said as he hugged me and kissed me. "I thought you waited for Ryan in the morning" said Timmy, nope today I wanted to come immediately to you I pulled him away and made him come to my locker with me.

When I got to my locker I saw Ryan. "Hey y/n where were you I was waiting"  sorry I had to catch up with Timmy on things "oh it's okay" that's when he gave Timmy the death stare and Timmy gave him it right back  "talk to me about this later" said Timmy

It was the end of the day and I walked home with Timmy this time. Timmy came to my house we said hello to my parents and went immediately upstairs looks like this thing Timmy was trying to tell me couldn't wait. Okay y/n I'm so jealous of you and Ryan and I don't like him at all he hogs you and I don't even see you anymore you can be friends with whoever you want but just to let you know that I'm not talking to him!! He full on just went off then he started breaking down

" Look y/n I'm sorry for lashing out but I can't loose you to some boy who doesn't deserve you I love you too much to loose you and I'm sorry" Timmy you'll never loose me I have no interest what so ever in Ryan you got me all to yourself I said while picking his head and and kissing him. "I really am the luckiest boy ever aren't I, I have you and that's all that matters" We hugged and kissed then watched Friends and fell asleep. I hated seeing Timmy like that and I'm glad we're back on track.

Timmy's pov:

After confessing things have been different, Ryan is a total jerk and now hates me and y/n but we don't care we have each other and we can get through anything together.giess I was wrong about her loving him she's mine😌❤

Ahhh sorry it was kinda long ideas just kept coming, I hope you enjoyed!! 😂