Surprise

It was Christmas morning

You woke up and looked over to see Timmy fast asleep you jumped on him and attacked him with kisses. "Do want to open presents now" you asked while laying your head on Timmy's chest. "I agree let's so open some presents" he said.

He picked you up and carried you down stairs to the Christmas tree. He sat you down then took a seat next to you. "who's gonna go first me or you angel " Timmy asked "ummm me" you said while giggling. The only reason you wanted to open your gifts first was because you had a really big surprise for Timmy and you wanted to save the best for last.

You opened you gifts and he gave you a necklace with the Eiffel Tower on it. "Timmy i-its beautiful I love it so much"   "Anything for you beautiful". You turned around and gave the necklace to Timmy and he put it on for you. "I love it thank you" you said while attacking him and a hug.

Timmy did get you more gifts like super cute sweaters and a super cozy blanket. It was time to give Timmy his presents, you gave him multiple gifts but you were saving the best for last. You got Timmy some rings which he was very excited about and even some super nice outfits. "Baby this is all so amazing I'm going to look so good in all of this" Timmy said while kissing you.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it" you said while breaking away from the kiss. "I have one more thing for you Timmy its really big but...I'm pregnant" Timmy stood there in disbelief "yo-your OMG WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS I'M GONNA BE A DAD OUR CHILD IS GOING TO BE SO BEAUTIFUL" he started crying while kissing you all over which caused you to cry.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our beautiful child" Timmy said. You both hugged and kissed while crying into each others arms.

I hope you enjoyed!!