Morning

You woke up and sighed after a good night's rest, you look over to see Timmy peacefully sleeping and the little bit of sunshine coming down on his perfect face.

The way his sun glowed so perfectly in the sunlight and how his chocolate brown curls also glowed in the sun meant a lot to you, you were lucky to call him yours. You decided to go on your phone scroll through Instagram. You felt the bed move as Timmy stirred around, he turned around and stretched with a big yawn.

"Good morning beautiful" he said as he kissed you. "Good morning Timmy did you sleep well" Yes he said with the brightest smile on his face. He put his head on your chest and you both went on your phones and went through social media. Timmy through his phone back behind him and wrapped his arms around your waist, you also got off your phone and hugged Timmy kissing him on the forehead.

You tried to get up but Timmy was holding you down "no we're staying in bed today" he said with a pouty voice, okay whatever you  say, you kissed him and turned on the TV. "Y/n I'm so lucky to have you thank you for everything I love yooou" he said while nuzzling more into your chest, "I love you more" you say as buried you face into his curls.

Sorry it's short😔