Silent Treatment

You walked into you and Timmy's bedroom to find him on his laptop you ran out on the bed and cuddled next to him. "Whatcha doing" You said while giving him a kiss on the cheek. He ignored you which was weird because whenever you kissed him he would kiss you back immediately but nope not this time. 

"Timmy hey!!" you said while giggling trying to get his attention... still nothing just him staring at the screen not paying attention to you what so ever. You decided that he was in a bad mood so you left him alone to give him his own space for a little while, you went into the kitchen and starting making yourself a little snack. Footsteps starting coming down the stairs and you ran to Timmy thinking that everything was better now but he pushed you away and got something from the fridge and went to go sit on the couch.

This time you felt mad and sad that he was just ignoring you because by now he would tell you if there was something wrong, so you took your snack and went to go sit on the couch with Timmy. "Timmmy why are you ignoring me did I do something wrong" Still nothing. "Great I did something and now he's mad at me and he won't even tell me" you thought to yourself. Then you just broke down into tears, "OMG BABY NO I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GONNA CRY AWW I'M SO MEAN BABY COME HERE" Timmy said pulling you into a hug, "ugh I feel horrible I was joking baby I shouldn't have done that". He pulled you away from him and wiped your tears and kissed you, " "You're a real jerk Timothee Chalamet" you said while smirking "I know I know I'm sorry for my stupid actions" He kissed you again "I love you so much" Timmy said "I love you more idiot". For the rest of the night you guys just cuddled and ordered a pizza. "This boy can be a pain in the ass but I love him so much" you thought to yourself, "but at least I'm happy"

Very off topic thing but I binged watch Victorious and then I finished and it and didn't even realize, I was very sad. Thank you to Netflix for letting me literally lose sleep and take time out of my day to watch that show 24/7. I THINK WE ALL SING- Victoria Justice ew lmao I'm sorry for all of that I hope you enjoyed!! ❤