Mission 033

" Xaria, is not going anywhere,the cops will take it from here ". Donovan insisted pulling me to his side. If this was not a serious moment I could have been blushing.

" But we have to go,Hazel might get into deep shit ". Dexter said.

" Bullshit!...Letcher just want Xaria so that he gets the orb,but if we show less interest in him kidnapping Hazel,he'll let her go and maybe kidnap Dexter...Since Xaria cares about you ". Donovan said.

I pulled my hand from Donovan's grip to stare at him," That's ridiculous Donovan, obviously he knows that I love Hazel, he knows that Sergeant will never let Hazel die,we have to go there ".

" It has been planned Xaria,they've set up bullets for you....Instead of you returning the 13 bullets that Sergeant died of ,you'll add to it and if you prove stop,am sorry but I'll have to tie you up ". Donovan said.

" You.....".  I was about using my fist to slam his jaw before Dexter held me back.

" Okay,my men will go in first as a distraction so that the armed men will focus on us and then you can move in,got it? ". A cop asked.

" Sounds good ". Dexter said.

" I'll send some men to give us what we need ". Donovan said.

" Grenades and tranquilizers must be there and enough bullets ".

" Should I ask them to bring the thirteen bullets? ". Donovan asked.

" It's not the time,they have Hazel ". I sniffed as Donovan nodded leaving the room.

" Go and assemble your men,be fast about it ". I told a cop.

I sighed sitting on the chair as Dexter squat in front of me,he used his hands to wipe my tears.

" Hazel will be fine ". He said caressing my cheeks.

" I know ". I sobbed.

" Then why are you crying? ".

" Sergeant is not here,I feel am going to....I feel like am going to die,I feel Letcher will take me down,I don't want to fight him anymore.. Now that I have you,I don't want any harm at least not now ".

" Now you have me,he won't hurt you....I can't watch it.....I can't even live with it ". He said.

I sniffed ," Promise? ".

" Promise Faye....I promise ". He said as my lips landed on his as I kissed him passionately.

-*-*-*-*-*

I ,Donovan and Dexter knelt beside the building as the cops ran inside the warehouse. Loud shootings were heard. The armed men were shooting from the top of the building.

" Let's go ". We bent running into the warehouse. I bumped into one of the armed men.

" Uh.......

" You're here ". He smirked as he fell to the floor. I turned Dexter shrugged as Donovan ran upstairs leading the way.

We stopped behind a door...

" I can't hear anything ". I pressed my ear to the door as the door slipped open. Men were assembling gun.

" Its Xaria ". One of them yelled as shootings were heard.

" Oh shit....Wrong door! ". I said as we all took different directions. I tripped on something as I flew down the stairs. I could feel my bone hit every stairs. I kept on rolling down till I stopped when I hit a door.

Fuck skirt!...

I saw a bodyguard, he was on a tight pant.

" Hey ". I walked up to him.