Mission 043.

Donovan's p.o.v.

" Do you girls like the place? ". Dexter asked.

" I saw a bug!....Like a bug! ". Claire said sitting beside me burying her self in my chest. I chuckled at her childish behavior.

" It's just a bug! ". I said.

" Just a bug?....I can't believe you ". Claire hit me playfully.

" What about you Xaria? ". Jerome asked.

" It's good ". She sighed boringly as she sipped her drink,her chestnut hair packed in a messy bun, she was on a knitted brown long sweater.

" Are you okay? ". Dexter asked her.

" Yea ". She sighed again.

She definitely was not okay.....

" The place is safe Xaria ". Hazel said.

" I know ". Xaria glared at Hazel.

" Hey....Hi Am Mae,this is Allison and Cole, can we join? ". A black American asked.

" Sure.....the more the merrier ". Claire smiled.

" Am Claire Jones,that's my twin brother Dexter and his girlfriend, Xaria and......

" Hold up you mean Xaria Gunter? ". Cole asked.

" Yes ". Xaria smiled.

" It's nice having you here ". Cole said.

" Thanks ". Xaria smiled.

" Okay and that's Xaria's ride or die...Hazel ".

" And Hazel's boyfriend, Jerome ". Claire concluded.

" Boyfriend?!... Who told you we are dating? ". Hazel glared at Claire.

" Okay so I can hit on him? ". Allison smiled.

" You can't but we are not dating ". Hazel said.

" Okay am not done...This is Donovan,a close friend of mine ". Claire said.

" Hey handsome ". Mae waved to me.

The little tables around us became filled with a lot of families and friends.

" Good evening everyone ". The speaker boomed.

" I hope everyone like their different huts,please get used to it....It's just for two days.....Music will be played, let's dance ". Immediately, music started playing.

" Amelia ". Xaria waved to a woman on wheelchair.

" Mom! ". Claire stood up in shock.

" Hey Melody ". Xaria hugged the pretty red hair.

" Guys,this is Dexter's mom,Amelia and she's paralytic........so she will be writing to speak to you and this is Melody...Amelia's ride or die ". Xaria said as we chuckled.

" Hey Amelia ". I smiled at her as she smiled back.

" Okay Melody.....take mother to parents table and then you go over to the teenagers table,okay? ". Claire smiled as Melody wheeled Amelia away.

There was something about her smile,they were not reaching her ears, they were giving orders and sending shivers down Melody's spine.

" Xaria can we talk? ". I asked as Dexter gave me a 'WTF' look.

" I can't talk to her anymore? ". I glared at him.

" I never said so ". Dexter scoffed.

" Then wipe the jealousy from your eyes and if she truly loves you,she'll not leave me for you...If I were you,I'll be scared ". I whispered in his ear as he clenched his fist.