Class 1 A

~ (Y/n)'s PoV ~

Yawn. I woke up at 5 this morning. Morning of the first day of school, UA. I went down to the training room. I always wake up early to increase my fitness aka gyming(working out). School starts at 8. So, I got three hours before school. I should go for a jog but it will be in the neighbourhood near the beach. I take my cycle instead of the car. This will make up for my time in the gym.

I reached the beach in an hour and a half. Ahh~ The water is so relaxing. I jog around the beach for 15 minutes then go to the neighbourhood. The car will come in a half an hour, since it will be a pain to go back cycling. Hmm, there are houses but some apartment complexes too. It's so fascinating. They are so small. I never get bored of seeing them. They gradual increase in size. There is one house where a lot of shouting can be heard. They should get sound proof walls. It's almost 7. I should go back to the beach for the car.

There is a limousine waiting for me. My mom never listens to me. The car attracts too much attention. Thank god people have not started to come out yet. I am so sweaty. I want to take  a bath right this instance.

~ TIME SKIP brought to you by chibi (y/n) ~

I stand at the gates of UA again. This time it is not filled with people in different uniforms but same. I need to find my class. I still have 5 minutes left before class. Class 1-A where are you? I see a red head ahead. Hmm, maybe he has seen it before. Oh he went inside the class. It's class 1-A. My luck favours me again. I open the big door to see my new classmates. The class is almost full. A pink haired girl with pink skin walks towards me.

"Hey, I am Ashido Mina. Please call me by my first name, Mina. Nice to meet you." She puts her hand forward.

"Hi. I am (l/n)(Y/n). Nice to meet you too." I shake her hand with a smile.

"Hey there. I am Kaminari Denki. What did i do to see such an angel here?"

I give him a smile outside but inside i cringing so hard. "Hello. I am (l/n)(Y/n)." I don't answer his question. Someone save me from the awkwardness.

"Hello, new classmate. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Iida Tenya." He bows in front of me.

"Hello to you too. I am (l/n) (Y/n). Its nice to meet you." I bow too.

"Wait, are you from the (l/n)s who own the biggest company in America?"

Seriously, I wanted to hide that fact a little longer. I wanted to form real friends. Since everyone in the class is listening i have to answer it truthfully i guess. "Yes." I sigh. I hear gasps and few whispers. So much for stealth. I move to the seat which has my name on it. It's on the row next to the window, second last.(Where Mineta sits. His seat is now Midoriya's.) I wait for the teacher to enter. I spot blasty a seat ahead of me. I didn't forget the bet nor should he. I should go remind him. Before i got the chance to reach him, the door opened and a brown haired girl came inside with a yellow caterpillar like thing on the floor. It began to stand up and the person inside the bag came outside. He looked so tired with baggy black clothes on.

"It took you 8 seconds to calm down. I am Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Time is precious you irrational students. Wear these and come outside to the ground." Weren't we suppose to be in entrance ceremony and stuff? We change in the UA gym outfits and reach the ground. "You guys are going to have a quirk assessment test to show that you are worthy of being with the elite." Quirk assessment test! Are you serious?!

"(L/n) you were the first place in the entrance exam. How much did you get for your softball throw in middle school?"

"Hmm. I think 55 m."