(Y/n)'s jigoku (hell)

Oh no. I should have thought something on the way here. Katsuki doesn't look like he is going to go easy on me and I know he won't give up easily.

I step into the ring. Katsuki uses his hands to attack. If I want to win, I need to take out his hands. I take a deep breath and calm down. No good comes from panicking.

"Let's get this over with. Finish this quickly, I want to nap." Aizawa-sensei says tiredly. I know he needs a day off even though I can't see his bags. (Friendly reminder: He is still in bandages from the USJ incident.) "Start."

Katsuki sprints and blasts his way to me, a playful smirk on his face. "I am going to rip you to pieces, Midget." He says playfully. I am getting angry now. I dodge his blast and end up behind him. I am making a rope but he is too fast for me. I take the taser from my thigh band and tase him. He starts to shake but swings his arm behind at my face and sets off a series of explosion.

I fall to the ground. It feels like a thousand mini knives are poking at my face. All I see is smoke and hear ringing. I hear a bunch of muffled footsteps and surround myself in an electric cage. "Tch. Fucking smartass. Knows that I can't get close like this. But I won't back down either. I DON'T FUCKING WANT THAT DETENTION SO I'LL JUST BLAST YOU AWAY!!!" The ringing has gone down and I hear blasts near me.

My skin is stinging. Shit. Lightning patterns. I am overusing my quirk. I see the ropes I made beside me. Katsuki is at my left side. If he comes in front of me, I'll be able to tackle him down and tie the rope. He starts walking to the front of me. Good.

He starts running towards me his right hand glowing. It's going to be a big explosion. I deactivate the cage and run towards Katsuki. He looks surprised but then smirks. I see smoke coming out of his right hand and dodge it. I feel the heat and hear my clothes sizzling followed by a large explosion.

The rope is around his torso and underarms. I let out a battle cry and flip him. I pick my taser and tase him in the neck. He lets out a last big explosion on my face and passes out. I feel dizzy too. I see black spots covering the surrounding and my classmates. Gravity feels heavy and start to fall. My eyes roll back and I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head is pounding and I wake up to people talking. Not just any people, My mom and Aizawa-sensei. I groan and catch my head. "Oh. Are fully awake now (Y/n)?" I see recovery girl beside me. I slightly nod and look at my mom. She comes closer and grabs my ear.

"(Y/n). What is this I am hearing? You got detention for skipping class. I thought I taught you better. What is going on with you for the past weeks? Hmm. I bet it's that Bakugo boy. You are hanging out a lot with him. He is a bad influence on you. Your teacher just told me that you were found skipping with him. I am really disappointed in you. No more anime or manga for you."

"Nooooooo. Moooommmm. I didn't mean to skip class. I was just comforting him. He has been like that since that fucking villain. Don't cut m-" I stop. I just realized. I just fucking swore in front of my mom. Shit shit shit shit. I just nervously smile at my mom. I swear i could see steam blowing out of her ears. Man hoes mad. Shit I did it again. Curse you Katsuki, you just ended our friendship. Congratulations.

"Okay. That's it. I am meeting that boy and you are sitting in the car while I do that. Sir could you please excuse her for the day. She will attend today's detention tomorrow. Thank you." My mom just left like that. I am doomed. Aizawa-sensei just sighs and leaves the room. I leave too. If I don't obey my mom, I don't know what will happen to me. Let's hope I don't get her too mad.

Katsuki is gone for good.

~ TIMESKIP to you guys reaching home brought to you by Mina eating popcorn while watching all this drama. ~

The ride home was silent. I keep stealing glances of my mom. She didn't tell me anything about what happened with Katsuki. She is not even scolding me right now, just giving me the silent treatment. Sigh. She must be planning something big. Why am I so stupid? I lost my anime privileges all because I was doing the right thing?

Adults are so stupid. If a person is crying in front of you, the obvious and more caring in this case heroic choice would be to comfort the person. Not to just leave them to suffer in their thoughts. No wonder the suicide rate is increasing. Tch. Adults are so unreasonable.

"(Y/n). Since I am wearing the mind reading device, I should tell you that you were not wrong in the slightest." My mom begans.

"Excuse me, did you just say mind reading device? Am I really not given any private space?" This is the worst mom. I can't even complain in my mind now without hurting your feelings.

"I knew about that but I still chose to use this method.......I know that you are upset but let me tell you this.... since you are grounded for the whole month your friends are coming over this weekend for sparring purpose."

I smile. This must be Mina's idea. She somehow always saved the situation. Wait, is Katsuki coming? He will right since he is in the squad.

"Yeah. Even the Bakugo boy is coming. He was calm when I called him out like he was expecting me. He looked a little down when I started to tell him that he can't be near you anymore but your friend Mina started to defend him. In the end, I was convinced that he didn't mean any harm by your friend and she suggested this idea." I grin. This turned out to be better than I expected. Though it is strange for mom to be convinced so easily and quickly.

"You are going to love the squad mom. They are the best. We pull pranks on each other all the time, especially Katsuki. His reactions are the best. Mina always helps me hide from all the fans and some so called club named after me....When am I going to meet (b/f/n)? I miss her.." I remember all the times me and (B/f/n) had. We used to pull pranks on the shittest and most obnoxious students all the time. Sigh. I'll ask her on Facetime tonight.

"I think to got all that figured out kiddo." She ruffles my hair and steps out the car. I didn't realize when we came to a stop.

Life's going great and I plan to keep it that way.

Hey guys. So, a few more fluff chapters then it's back to angst, violence and mind games. Sorry to make (Y/n)'s weeb or otaku life hell. Just imagine not being able to watch anime for a whole month. Dodging spoilers here and there. *shiver* Yep, that's pretty much hell. Anyways, do you guys want a dog? I want to put a pet in the mansion life. I am going to put a dog. And be ready for major fluff stuff. You are going to want to stop living because of the embarrassment.

Author: Isn't that right, Mina? *High five*

Mina: Yep. Me and the squad have all the games planned out for our otp.

Kaminari: Somethings contain too much *cough* touching *cough cough* closeness. Don't know emotionally or physically?

Sero: Let's hope physically.

Kirishima: Bro. That's not manly of you. But let's hope they do become a couple.

Author: Oh I don't know. I ain't giving any spoilers. Maybe or may be not. I guess that will depend on my mood. *sips tea*

Squad: YOU BETTER DO IT!!!

Author in a corner: O-okay okay. I'll do it....................MAYBE. Yeet.

Sero and Kaminari in unison: COME BACK HERE YOU!!

Mina: So that's for today. We need to catch the author who just yeeted herself from her bedroom. BYEE!!!

LOGGED OFF.

(Chill i am alive. Not much damage can happen from the first floor......I wish, lol.)