40. Unexpected encounter

~ Bakugo's PoV ~

Shit. Shit. Shit. I did it again. Fuck. Shit. What is wrong with me?!

I look down on the bloody mess I created in my new dorm bathroom. Fuck. I am the worst. Shit. What will I say to (Y/n)? I'll think about that later. Need to clean this shit up. This isn't the first time this has happened and I doubt it will be the last. No fuck that. This will be the last. I'm not going to lose to some shitty voice.

Hey, Jackass. I'm still here.

Fuck off!

I hurriedly wash my wounds, ignoring the annoying stings I get. Then I wash the blades and the floor. Guess I am too much of an expert since none of the blood got on my clothes. Great. I roll my eyes and lightly turn the knob. I peek outside to see (Y/n) still sleeping soundly, muttering gibberish sometimes. I sigh and walk towards my closet. I wear a hoodie to hide my bandages and walk towards the bed.

I sit at the edge as (Y/n) is sprawled out on it. I chuckle and wipe the drool beginning to form at the edge of her mouth. Gross, I know but love does crazy things to a person. I shake my head and lay down beside her and support my head on my arm. I pick a strand of hair across her face and tuck it to the side. I cup her face and give a little kiss on her cheek. I feel her shift and she curls in towards me and smiles a little. I crack a small smile.

"Must be a nice to have a normal dream for once." I sigh and relax next to her. It's been a while since I had any dreams. Most of them were of (Y/n) but sometimes Deku also came. He was out of my life for a year and I felt nothing but sadness, regret and loneliness. At least, that's what the terms my stupid therapist used. She was the fifth one appointed to me because others were too much of a pussy to handle me and my "anger management issues". The audacity.

I huff and hold my precious (Y/n) close.

~ 3rd PoV ~

While Bakugo and (Y/n) were napping, Aizawa had entered the common room. The remaining class was deciding on what to do since everyone had finished decorating.

"Iida. Is everyone here?" Aizawa sighed. Mic did not let him sleep soundly yet again.

"Yes sir. Except Bakugo and (L/n), everyone is present. Should I call them down sir?" Iida stood at attention as he delivered the message.

"No. It's better without them." Iida went to question but Aizawa cut him off.

"Everyone in here now. I'm going to give a briefing of the members of the league of villains and the ways to handle them. Nezu and his team finally finished analyzing (L/n)'s memories. And yes Iida, we took permission of the parents." Iida dropped his hand embarrassingly as others giggled. Kirishima and Mina weren't liking this one bit. There were others who were worried and some were neutral. Some were nervous and some were excited, only Kaminari in that category.

Aizawa inserted the pen-drive in the TV and opened the file containing the pictures of the suspected members of the league.

"First up is this boy. His name is Midoriya Izuku. His villain name is Deku. He is fifteen. He has committed 14 murders and assisted in many devious schemes of the organizations such as robberies, drug trafficking, extortion, vandalism and solicitation. He is very dangerous. If you see him do not engage. He is the one who kidnapped (L/n) and tortured her. His quirk is S-rank Telekinesis. He can create illusions, read your thoughts and memories, he can move objects with his mind and is very manipulative. He is also known to be an expert in hand to hand combat. He is seen to twist everyone's ideals and make them into his puppets. He is crazy." Aizawa gulped as he looked around the common room. Almost everyone was..... devastated. He takes a deep breath and continued with his briefing.